tuscl

Are any posters on this board HOPING that a stripper will LEAVE HER BOYFRIEND?

Monday, November 1, 2004 6:16 PM
Are there any posters who are HOPING (even if not EXPECTING) a stripper (at ANY strip club) to LEAVER HER BOYFRIEND? Are you looking for her to be your GIRLFRIEND?

17 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    Bumping an intelligent question to the top!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Not davids he is "The Cockmaster!"
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who is LOOKING for a GIRLFRIEND?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    The burglar is the ex-boyfriend of a wealthy stripper? Economic duress nudge him into this new line of work.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Well someone made me feel better today but I haven't checked into it. Someone told me if someone such as a burglar breaks into your house and crosses the threshold, you can shoot them without worrying about the police. I would advise confirming that though before acting on anything I say though.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Lol, RL's thread has been hijacked.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Casualguy, When a burglar broke into my house one of the investigating police officers advised me that if I needed to shoot the burglar--DUMP THE BODY. That is a very depressing thought. But, I'd follow the officer's advice and take my chances given what I know about the court system. The real problem is if the burglar lives. Many many many years ago a truck backed into my car. The officer told me DO NOT to report the accident. At the time I didn't understand (I was the victim of the truck driver and he might cause other accidents, etc.), but I figured the officer had a lot more experience than I so I'd better listen. Decades later a young girl with a horrific traffic record--running red lights and speeding--slammed into a small pick-up I was driving. She was doing both when she totaled the pick-up. Years of court battles ensued with my license being suspended for 3 years. (BTW, I had a perfect driving record prior to the accident.) After that filth--losing $$$ and countless hours and peace of mind--and other problems with the court system I have little to no interest in seeing most criminals punished or harmed by the government.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Are you kidding? RL doesn't answer questions. He just makes the same posts over and over again. Although he has now started a new twist about stripper's boyfriends now. And in other news, if someone breaks into your house, I think if you shoot them, you should get a free get out of jail card. Of course if they were clearly running away and they got shot in the back, that does get more dicey for some. If someone could convince a jury that the burglar had a very good reason to be in the house, then I suppose they could try the homeowner or home resident for the shooting. I can't think of any good reason though for burglars.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Well assuming her boyfriend, her, and the customer want to MARRY with the blessing of the government, then they'll need to find a more enlightened country where POLYANDRY is recognized. Did that answer your question?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what about her BOYFRIEND?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Where are those who are HOPING FOR AFFECTION?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    The "bi" could be an act as well
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Just a side note to the above post, best way to remember a stripper who you take to the beach, capture her on your camcorder. Makes it much easier to remember somebody that way for those of you that forget lots of people after a few years. If you do this, hopefully no one will ask who all the girls are.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Oh yeah, I visited this one stripper at a club a couple of times and was hoping she would leave her boyfriend. Just seeking some advice from the master RL though, do you think it would help if I visited her at the club where she works at more than once every few months? Usually strippers will tell me how many months it has been since they last saw me. I have trouble remembering. At least I still remember them though. I thought if a stripper keeps asking questions such as "Don't you remember me?" then surely she must want to break up with her boyfriend. Especially after I egg her on by saying "no". The strippers who show up and think I remember them from years ago scare me a little. I don't even remember their faces very well. Except of course if I saw them outside the club at their house or went to the beach with them etc. If you ever go to the beach with 2 girls (and I knew one was a stripper), they (at least in my case) don't usually want to go to strip clubs but just regular dance clubs. hmmm I never even thought of her as being a girlfriend but just a girl I knew. She didn't have to work the weekend because she got fired for leaving the club before closing time. It wasn't my fault though, she wanted to leave with me but the manager told her if she left early she could forget coming back. She got a bit ticked off after that and left early anyway that night. Would you get nervous if a stripper insisted you not leave the club without her but she wouldn't tell you why not?
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Again, I am in the club to be entertained. I don't care about boyfriends or other relationships. I've even accepted the fact that many strippers are openly bi.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Every once in a while I hope that a stripper will leave her boyfriend and realize that she is a very valuable person and should expect and require the best. I have no interest in a stripper, or any woman, being a real girlfriend, but I really appreciate a FANTASY GIRLFRIEND. Most of the strippers I know refuse to provide this service and usually for very good reason. Main reason is fear the customer will start actually believing the fantasy. Another reason the dancer is afraid she might start believing the fantasy. Is there any reason in particular that you are focused on strippers becoming real girlfriends? It seems like there are *plenty* of regular goodlooking wonderful women out there who want a real relationship. It seems like there are *plenty* of goodlooking wonderful women who just want to give and receive sexual pleasure. Perhaps this just a situation in South Florida . . .
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Where are the strippers who are LEAVING their BOYFRIENDS?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion