Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Crazy Joe

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

LOL...BRILLIANT AND CLASSIC

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Succinct and to the point.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I love you too juice

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I love you too juice"

crazyjoe keeping it classy! Brilliant!

And just_the_nuts is the infamous juice! Clearly I haven't been paying attention! Brilliant!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

nuts +1

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

What's this all about?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol dougster

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

It is about shit popsicles

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

And joe mom

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement