Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does a time machine come with your review?

slickwilliam

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

May 11, 2015 • This was the first club I ever went to a few years ago. It was a Wednesday night, apparently couples night? The cover was $10-$15. They don't have alcohol or didn't then. It's a small club and the girls were average..nice though. A stage with some seating areas in front of it. In the back they had curtained areas which I guess are private lap dance booths/VIP. I just went with a friend and bought a couple dances. The girls talked to us for a while since we were some of the only people in there lol. I did see someone go into the back to the lap dance area.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've flagged ones like this. I hope you did.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I may take a month to post a review but a "few years"? damn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Flag it

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Years ago?!?! I've been in a lot of clubs that ain't open or even there anymore. A few months you could have 100% turnover and an ownership/management change. Flag it.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Give the guy a break. He told us that he saw someone go into the lap dance area in the back. That's some useful intel right there.

Profile picture for jackel0001
jackel0001
•

hahaha

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

There are guys out there who post reviews to get VIP access for free to read other reviews.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he may be a tourist who legitimately doesn't realize 2 years is forever in strip club time.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement