tuscl

Does a time machine come with your review?

slickwilliam
New York
Monday, May 11, 2015 7:35 PM
[view link] May 11, 2015 • This was the first club I ever went to a few years ago. It was a Wednesday night, apparently couples night? The cover was $10-$15. They don't have alcohol or didn't then. It's a small club and the girls were average..nice though. A stage with some seating areas in front of it. In the back they had curtained areas which I guess are private lap dance booths/VIP. I just went with a friend and bought a couple dances. The girls talked to us for a while since we were some of the only people in there lol. I did see someone go into the back to the lap dance area.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've flagged ones like this. I hope you did.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I may take a month to post a review but a "few years"? damn
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Flag it
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Years ago?!?! I've been in a lot of clubs that ain't open or even there anymore. A few months you could have 100% turnover and an ownership/management change. Flag it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Give the guy a break. He told us that he saw someone go into the lap dance area in the back. That's some useful intel right there.
  • jackel0001
    9 years ago
    hahaha
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    There are guys out there who post reviews to get VIP access for free to read other reviews. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he may be a tourist who legitimately doesn't realize 2 years is forever in strip club time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion