tuscl

Clubbing on Mothers Day

Monday, May 11, 2015 8:19 AM
I was reading a review and the reviewer was disappointed that there were few girls working last night. DUH it was Mothers Day yesterday and as we all know a large number of club girls are mom's. I would not even consider clubbing on Mothers Day or Christmas Eve. The MILFs are home with their kids. I was in a club on Halloween and had a young hottie tell me she came in late so she could take her daughter tick or treating! Most of these women live for their kids even though they don't do well taking care of them. Would you club on Mothers Day?

12 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    I think if you have a mom why go clubbing instead of honoring her? I don't so i don't have to worry about that.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I normally wouldn't, but Corvus was in town, so we clubbed it up last night. It was pretty dead in there though.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sundays are pretty bad here nornally. Mileage can be great IF you can actually find a good one. I think of mothers day as being a daytime holiday
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I couldn't go Saturday and when I can't go then, I usually go on Sunday but I passed yesterday fearing a low turn out of dancers. I do know of one 30 yo favorite with a 13 yo daughter that planned to work.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I support single mothers
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    My club was closed for Mothers Day lol
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Had lunch yesterday at the bar of a bar and grill. There was one woman there with her 4-year-old daughter. The woman *had* to be a stripper -- spinner body, too much ink, hair color that doesn't appear in nature, very inappropriate outfit. (Not that I didn't enjoy.)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Clubbing on Christmas would also be kind of sad! :( (If the clubs are even open) Christmas should be time to spend with those you love, not seeking out PL activities!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The one club I know that is normally open on Sunday was closed.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    9 years ago
    I had already visited my mother, so I stopped at a local gogo bar afterwards. Bad decision, was around 5pm and only 2 dancers working. I was also told they planned on leaving soon. Only stayed a few minutes, drove by anothe nearby gogo bar - only 5 cars in parking lot so didn't even waste my time going in. I agree Mothers Day is not a good day for clubbing.
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    9 years ago
    I had already visited my mother, so I stopped at a local gogo bar afterwards. Bad decision, was around 5pm and only 2 dancers working. I was also told they planned on leaving soon. Only stayed a few minutes, drove by anothe nearby gogo bar - only 5 cars in parking lot so didn't even waste my time going in. I agree Mothers Day is not a good day for clubbing.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Over the last 2 decades, I've gone clubbing 6 times on Mothers Day. Although visits covered the spectrum from being relatively dead to not too much different from a "normal" Sunday all were productive. In 2 cases, fave milf was working. I don't go clubbing Christmas or Christmas Eve. For New Years Eve, I avoid anywhere near the countdown time, favoring a quick afternoon or early evening visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion