tuscl

Papi gets married

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Papi finally found a big black woman with a perfect gigantic ass. So he married her. One day they are working in the garden. Papi looks over at his wife and says: "Damn baby your ass is even bigger than when I married you. I mean really big! I bet your butt is bigger than the barbeque." With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife's booty. "Yes, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbeque!" The wife chooses to ignore her husband.

Later that night in bed, Papi is feeling a little frisky. He has sworn off strip clubs so that's not an option. Instead, he makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks. She answers: "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this Big-A$$ grill for just one little weenie?

7 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    LOL. Great joke from my favorite TUSCL writer to my favorite all-around person on TUSCL, who will no doubt take this with his customary good humor.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah I figured Papi knows how to take a joke. And anybody is free to make jokes about the skinny white girls that I fuck if you want to
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Skinny white girls with massive breasts :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL – if she has a big phat ass I can pretty much forgive anything :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Perhaps two little beanies to go with the weenie?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Clubber - you know me so well ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice joke
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion