Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey everyone :)

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

:)

Natural skin tone, tanning booth, or nude sunbathing?

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Natural with some tanning booth once or twice a week

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

love your breasts....I like them natural in the B/C cup range and that's what you've got

Don't hesitate to share more :-)

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

36 B :)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

lunch!!!!!!!!

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

I'll have the roast beef sandwich, thank you.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

@ metal lol

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Darn. I was hoping for the nude sunbathing. It just seems hotter that way. You should have lied. :)

Just FYI, I like a a meatier pussy as well. It's as if it's inviting me to nibble and suck on it.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

we've had this discussion before and seems to be a lot prefer it that way. After kids and honestly a lot of sex it kinda changed a little to more meatier.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Without a face its just body parts

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don't know how many guys prefer it, but I've met lots of girls who don't like the fact that they have meaty lips. They seem to think that it means something bad.

The MILF I'm seeing now is really self conscious about hers and didn't believe me at first when I expressed my...appreciation for them. She thought I was making fun of her. Until I showed her why I like them.

FWIW, I haven't seen much correlation between lots of sex or having babies and meaty pussies. My wife's looked the same 30 years ago when she was a virgin as they do now after lots of sex (at least until a decade ago) and three kids.

On the other hand, one of the biggest whores in the club down the street from my favorite, had had five kids by as many different fathers, has been known to have jizz dripping out of her pussy on stage, and snorts virtually every dollar she gets up her nose, has one of the innest innies I've ever seen.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, I know that both of those are highly anecdotal, but I've seen lots of similar.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

This is true don't think it really matters either I guess mine just became more noticeable to me. I think that area is pretty resilient. I know mine gets worse after sex depending on the size of the man but it goes away pretty fast.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Without wishing to sound disrespectful or rude, those photos don't do anything for me.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If the first one was a bank, I'd like to make a deposit. :)

Profile picture for Rabbit21
Rabbit21
•

God bless you!

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

You're the best, thanks for sharing.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

SEXY!!!!!!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I just do not understand why a woman would surgically alter her labia minora to fit a porn queen look. Variety is the spice of life and if everything looked, felt and tasted the same it would be a boring world.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

We all have our preferences but I like your pussy – I would love to fuck you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement