tuscl

Clubber Re: Pink Gold . . . Black Dancers

Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:43 AM
Hi Clubber, I read your recent review and thought it was nice that you were thinking of the type dancers I like. Color really isn't very important to me. It seems like it is important to the black dancers that I meet. Usually they make some statement about me preferring white dancers, which is absurd. It seems like it is really difficult for them to understand that FAT and BIG has zero appeal to me----those qualities are really appealing to most of their black customers. I prefer YOUNG, SMALL, PERFECT looking dancers at a cheap price. PERFECT includes perky healthy titties and it seems like titties have very little value to most their customers--BIG and FAT and ASS seems to be the demand. Titties could be dragging on the floor and I doubt it would make any difference to their normal customers. Anyway, black, white, yellow, red, brown, or whatever skin color is not too important. PRICE and MILEAGE and LOOKS (small, healthy, innocent) are what drives me. The reason I end up in black clubs is because of PRICE and MILEAGE and ATTITUDE. Anyway the prices, $20?, at Pink Gold seem very expensive. I'm use to paying FIVE DOLLARS for long high mileage dances. Perhaps the prices have come down or are incorrectly quoted? Thank you for the heads up. :)

5 comments

• Clubber
    20 years ago
    It was Gator Kicks, now know as Playpen South. That is where I met my ATF. We remained friends even after she left there.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Could have been Gator Kicks. I like the name Gator anything better than Playpen South which sounds upscale.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Did a TUSCL Quick Search for any clubs containing the name Gator and found nothing. A great club name bites the dust as have many of the great clubs . . . perhaps Alligator . . . naw, I think the search would find that . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm always tempted by the clubs in Homestead but it is a far drive. Hoping for illegals to be working. So far I've been very disappointed as to both price and quality. I think there was one cheap FIVE DOLLAR club, Gator Bait?, but there were no dancers when I visited. A wealthy friend hated the place claiming the dancers were all dogs. Problem is money means nothing to him so he is looking for the extreme gentlemen's club experience. I believe $100 table dances wouldn't bother him at all, but the quality has to be there--in the club, dancer, music, crowd, etc.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    $20 it is for the dances done in a semi-private area. Actually, it is not private at all, if someone goes to that side of the club. As for the perfect dancer, well, let's just say, you'd better stay away from this club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion