Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Revised dachshund system!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I need to revise the dachshund system! I've had plenty of luck looking down pretty girls' tops when they bend down to pet little 4got, but when I suggest bringing the pups back to my place for a play date it hasn't ended up in the bedroom! Not brilliant! :(

Any ideas for an improved system! I figure any creature as cute as little 4got has got to help get me some tail! ;)

Replies (4)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ask if her nipples are pink or brown

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Carry a travois and a cut down baseball bat. When they bend over, bop them on the head, lay them in the travois and hitch up the dachshund. Problem solved!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Scrap that idea...wear your polyester jogging suit. Have a box of Franzia available. Get her drinking. Get her to try out your new jogging pants for a dry hump. Then she will definitely want a wet hump... Move her in. Take her to the club and teach her how to bring home the bacon...Sit at home with a cigar and a drank

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This was a semi-serious question but the joke answers are still brilliant! ;) thx guys!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement