tuscl

My God, what is the obsession with $5 dances?

ShotDisc
Florida
Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:45 AM
When did this site become filled with penny-pinching cheapskates?

21 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Actually I was responsible for 4 of those cheap clubs being added. And, who knows perhaps more than that.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I was also thinking that perhaps the time of day that I visit makes a difference in customer preference. Perhaps at 1AM and 2AM the customers who prefer NON-GIANT dancers come alive. The reason I bring this up is that I've been told repeatedly that I should visit LATE if I want to see the type of dancers I like. So perhaps GIANTS rule by day and NON-GIANTS rule by night.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, At the clubs I've visited it seems like the GIANT dancers usually rule among the black customers and that is true even when there are SUPER HOT dancers available. Also, it ain't just the booty--the demand seems to be for GIANT dancers. NOTE: Please do NOT assume these are "AfricanAmerican men" these are black customers--that in no way means they were born and raised in this country. I *believe* most of them are from Haiti because they speak so much Creole amongst themselves, but of course they could be AfricanAmerican men who just happen to speak Creole.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, I was responsible for 3 of those cheap clubs being added (as well as others being deleted). So perhaps I have a few more that I would like to see added. Also, I think it is telling that you think my observations are somehow negated by your conversations with "AfricanAmerican men" and by what you've seen them do. If you were visiting the same clubs, then I'd be thinking WOW! How could it be so different when he visits??? Let me repeat the black customers I've seen at the cheap black clubs seem to prefer GIANT dancers. If you visit these clubs and see something different, then I'd like to rush down and witness this something really new and shocking! :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Squid, Well FIVE DOLLARS for a LONG HIGH MILEAGE lap dance from a SUPER HOT dancer seems a lot less expensive than $10. I will rate a club with LONG HIGH MILEAGE lap dances at FIVE DOLLARS a lot differently than I will a GC. But, if you've got money or don't get many dances or etc. then the extra $5 probably isn't worth worrying about.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, Your priorities might be GIANT dancers. So what? My priority is clubs with POTENTIAL. Some strip club customers would not go to a black club if the dances were FREE or if they were paid to receive dances. So what?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, From the reviews it sounds like Platinum Plus is like Tootsie's except that the music is LOUDER in Platinum Plus. It is not a club I would be frequenting too often because it is EXPENSIVE. In Miami there is no shortage of very good EXPENSIVE clubs. Perhaps Miami is even better than Tampa--It's been a long time since I was visiting Tampa and at that time prices were cheap. So you can keep your EXPENSIVE clubs and I'll stay with the clubs that have POTENTIAL. And, every once in awhile (3 or 4 times a month) I may visit some of the EXPENSIVE clubs and rate them accordingly. On one of my visits to Angels they must have been holding a hot stripper convention. At least 30 hot strippers were available and eager to give FIVE DOLLAR dances. So I happily spent all the money I had and then I came back at the same time one week later. 3 ugly dancers. What happened? Who knows it is hit and miss. I could say you know NOTHING about good strip clubs because you don't appreciate cheap black clubs. :)
  • SQUID
    20 years ago
    I'm not a republican or democrat. It isn't being cheap to pay $10 for a lap dance. I have gotten better treatment from dancers in South Carolina at 2 for $20 than almost all the dancers who charged $20-$30. I won't pay more than $10 now.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Kyle, 1. Yes I am a republican. so what? >>>So the reality of a Republican is usually skewed toward thinking everyone has gobs of money to throw around. FIVE DOLLARS is a hell of a lot of money to some people. It ain't being cheap in the least if your earning $5 to $10 an hour. For the record, I'm technically a Republican. 2. I have stated this before, but I have to say it again because you don't seem to understand. I HATE GENTLEMEN'S CLUBS. Have spent almost 20 yrs in GA and >>>Considering your problem with FIVE DOLLAR dances it seems to follow that you LOVE GC's. Perhaps you just like dives that charge GC prices??? have been to the two most famous gentlemen's clubs in Atlanta a total of 4 times. and I hated it every time. Will not even go in them. One of the worst reviews I have ever given was for THEE DOLLHOUSE in Raleigh NC, a classic Gentleman's club. >>>Being poor I tend to think of clubs charging $20 laps as GC's, but it is possible they're just dives charging GC prices. Being rich--upper middle class--, you can afford to throw away money on dives that charge like GC's. 3. I am far from rich. I am upper middle class and proud of it. I visit clubs when have the money. most of the time when i am traveling for business. >>>So you're wealthy. No surprise there. 4. If a girl wants to give out high mileage for $5, I'm not gonna turn her down. I didn't turn down the BBBJ I got for $20 in Mobile, or the BB penetration for $20 in Nashville, or the consecutive day BBBJ's for $20 each in Nashville. I could go on. >>>So you were acting like a penny pinching cheapskate??? No outrage at the cheapness of it??? Rich folks sure do have a strange sense of values. :) You are wrong on rankings and you are wrong here too. what a suprise!!! >>>LOL! :)
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Kyle, 1. Yes I am a republican. so what? 2. I have stated this before, but I have to say it again because you don't seem to understand. I HATE GENTLEMEN'S CLUBS. Have spent almost 20 yrs in GA and have been to the two most famous gentlemen's clubs in Atlanta a total of 4 times. and I hated it every time. Will not even go in them. One of the worst reviews I have ever given was for THEE DOLLHOUSE in Raleigh NC, a classic Gentleman's club. 3. I am far from rich. I am upper middle class and proud of it. I visit clubs when have the money. most of the time when i am traveling for business. 4. If a girl wants to give out high mileage for $5, I'm not gonna turn her down. I didn't turn down the BBBJ I got for $20 in Mobile, or the BB penetration for $20 in Nashville, or the consecutive day BBBJ's for $20 each in Nashville. I could go on. You are wrong on rankings and you are wrong here too. what a suprise!!!
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    Leather and Lace South in Charlotte, NC, has $5 topless lap dances with good contact (bare boobs rubbed on face, etc.). See my review.
  • SQUID
    20 years ago
    Platinum+ in Columbia most girls will give 2 for $20 laps with heavy contact. Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy has $10 laps with almost as much contact, but less private. Wish I lived in SC.
  • pinnickfan
    20 years ago
    Cowboys in Lexington, KY has $5 table dances. Depending on the girl, they are just as good as the $20 lap dances. Some girls will give you a lot better dance for the extra money, others won't. Usually I'll start with a $5 dance. If she says that the lap dance is the same, I won't get one. However, if she says that they are a lot better, I'll go for it. There is one girl there that I will get 2 lap dances from because she makes it better, but I am poor and cannot do that often.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    When I was visiting clubs in Alabama I met a born and bred native who was not only VERY familar with the FIVE DOLLAR high mileage clubs of Miami, but who was also in LOVE with them. If possible more in LOVE with them than yours truly. :) Anyway, he told me there were some excellent FIVE DOLLAR clubs in Atlanta. He was probably referring to Pleasers among others. From Shadowcat's review along with this man's take on Atlanta's FIVE DOLLAR clubs Pleasers is probably a firm 10 and perhaps a 10 plus if visiting late 1 AM, 2AM. He also said there was some really extreme cheap action with PERFECT white college girls in Tallahassee, but I was unable to verify. :( Family was keeping me busy, busy, busy. The scene ain't exactly legal more like ignored by the local government, but I didn't get even a nibble of it.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, Yes, if it was a CHEAP HIGH MILEAGE (HIGH TWO-WAY CONTACT) club then I probably would have given it a 10 based on potential. Of course, it might depend on when I was visiting--I expect very little when visiting very early because most dancers don't show early. It would also depend on how well I knew the club--was this my first visit, etc. To expect the same standards from a FIVE DOLLAR high contact club as a gentlemen's club or an expensive dive just doesn't make any sense at all. It is like trying to compare a 39 cent hamburger joint with a fine Italian restaurant. There should be different expectations and the numerical rating need to be adjusted accordingly. Some people would routinely give a 39 cent hamburger joint a rating of 1 if it didn't meet the standards of a fine Italian restaurant. I might give it a 10, but not likely because very cheap hamburger places make me nervous and I'm very biased against them. Sure as hell my different expectations would be reflected in the numerical rating. Most likely the cheap hamburger place needing to meet lower goals and the fine Italian restaurant higher goals for a higher numerical rating.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    It is a few of the dancers who seem to haggle with me. I have a take it or leave it attitude when a dancer tells me how much her dance is. (Dancers keep telling me different prices for their dances.) If I'm not interested in a dancer or her high price, I'll either say no thanks or maybe later. Then the dancer will sometimes say well how about $25 for two dances or sometimes will just walk away. I don't see this as haggling on my part. It is the dancer trying to convince me to get a dance from her. I really don't care for dancers who say they won't take no for an answer or even a maybe later. Sitting on my lap and then refusing to leave until I get a dance is not the way to make me want to get a dance.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    If someone wants to pay $20, $30, or even $40 per dance because that's what the going dance rate is then go for it. I just don't like paying more than what I consider is the average price for a dance in my area. I can't really afford high priced dances either. There is one club I go to sometimes where dance prices are pretty routinely set at $40 and that is way more than I want to pay so I never get any there. It must be nice to have money to burn and not be at all concerned about dance prices.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Also, I explain that often I like to buy a lot of dances depending on how I'm feeling (which is true) and that helps gets things moving in a positive direction. I have friends who think a single dance is more than enough so paying $20 ain't no big deal. If I was that type customer, then $20 wouldn't mean anything to me if I liked the dancer. Some clowns think well just pay the $20 then and get a single dance. Well, in that case I'd be much happier not getting any dances at all. I have very little desire to just begin to have a little fun and then get cut off wayyyyyy too early. If someone is satisfied with a single dance, then that's fine. It would just make me unhappy if I liked the dancer. Much better to buy NO dances!
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi SuperDude, I'm really not into haggling. Sometimes what happens is the dancer wants to make a sale so she talks price first. This often works against me because I'll get a dance I wouldn't otherwise get. I hate to say NO when a person has a good attitude and cuts their price to boot so if ain't going to kill me financially . . . The dancer may be very attractive and very nice, but really I have a very limited range of beauty which really sends me to heaven. I need PERFECT. Rarely can a dancer compensate for lack of PERFECT by performance (it does happen, however). Having said I'm not into haggling I think their is positive haggling and negative haggling. Wayyyyyyy too often a dancer will value herself based on how much she is charging for a dance. So price is taken personally--when the problem is my lack of $$$ and NOT any short coming on her part. The dancer may be absolutely PERFECT in every way and the price even if high based on my wallet is actually a super steal. So I try and focus on my financial problems and how they are worth a hell of a lot more--which is true if that's what I'm telling them. Also, I go during slow periods so a dancer may be very happy to see a customer who spends.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Does this mean that the customer should haggle and negotiate the price of dances or just simply state "This is all I'm able to pay per dance and we can enjoy ourselves for that." Most dancers in Detroit will just walk away at the least suggestion of anything less than $25.00
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi ShotDisc, Actually I'm considered quite generous because I spend, which many customers at the cheap clubs don't. I believe Miami is reportedly the poorest city in the U. S. of A. And, I'm probably not even 10% as wealthy as you. But, I probably spend as much or more on dances. If I have I spend, which is one of the many many reasons I'm probably a lot poorer than you. So you are probably busy getting dances from these wealthy dancers @ GENTLEMEN'S CLUBS who wouldn't even say "Hi" to me and that is fine. I spend $$$ on poor dancers who service poor customers. For some reason you think that is being "a penny-pinching cheapskate." ***Get real and smell the coffee--YOU REPUBLICAN!!!.*** I'd love to spend the big money, but I don't make the big money. The dancers I spend money on would love to dance for big money, but their customers are LOW(ER) income just like me. So please quit being such a snob and share the wealth with these poor sweet wonderful dancers that I meet ALL the time! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion