tuscl

And I Don't Give a Damn About My Reputation

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

18 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    This site is not child safe. It doesn't take a genius to know that. It's for adults.

The reputation I guess means Founder hasn't gotten any of us to visit wherever comments get posted. I never heard of the reputation web site before now. I'm not sure how often Dougster would have to say good things about Rick to improve the reputation either.That might be a problem.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Wow....those people are faggots
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol shark
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol nuts
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    when LMN was posting all that fake garbage - that's what ruined our "rep"
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^That embarressing "pic" of his dad's ferrari didn't help the rep much
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol mikeeeaa
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahaha. They can kiss my ass*€_¥?#$@
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    A strip club site isn't kid friendly! Non-brilliant reason to give it a bad ranking! :(
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sounds like about 2 seconds of research by a 5 year old went into that analysis.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Real simple. As I was reading the content on the site, I came to this, "Unfortunately, we did not found any user reviews on...". I don't deal well with the illiterate. This would not be considered a typo.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Cool. We have a bad reputation.... Must make us all bad asses... (In a PL type of way). lol.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I think it's something to be proud of ! If it were approved for kids we wouldn't even want to look at this site. It means we have the best adult site on the web.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    But TUSCL is home to RickyBoy who invented The System and figured out how to pay hookers for sex (in a mere ten years). How can we have anything other than an absolutely stellar rep?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I am shocked and dismayed! All this time I have thought this site was for reviews of the ballet and that we all shared a genuine bonhomie! Now, I find that the site is populated by roues, cads and perverts. Sigh........
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @ATACdawg - I have always called it "native folk dancing" which is a culturally accepted endeavor
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    In Detroit about 30 years ago the strip clubs across the river were known as "The Windsor Ballet".
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm surprised nobody has posted www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI

A little before my time, but totally brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion