tuscl

Do you think that a stripper who refuses to tell you her (real) name is a friend

Are there any folks out there who think that a stripper who refuses to even tell you her (real) name is your friend? Do you think that a stripper who refuses to give you her phone number is your friend? Do you think that a stripper who refuses to see you outside the club for free is your friend? Do you think that a stripper who tries to make money off you is your friend?

Some folks may be disillusioned!

4 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    RL, give it up...:-(
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

Hi RomanticLover,

I don't consider real names important as far as friendship whether it be strippers or store merchants or mechanics or etc. Phone numbers also aren't important to me as far as real friendship. Receiving phone calls is a turn off--I wish I had the balls to just have the phone disconnected! :) I have NO, NADA, NIL interest in seeing my stripper friends outside of the club for free just as I would have NO, NADA, NIL interest is seeing my fellow employee friends outside of work for free. I have NO problem with a stripper friend or any friend making $$$ off of me for doing a good job.

When you get a little older RomanticLover perhaps you will realize that not everyone sets up numerous preconditions for friendship. Those are usually the people with the most friends and the most good times.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    You need some serious therapy.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I have never asked for a stripper's real name, so I wouldn't know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion