tuscl

Has a club over contacted you via TUSCL ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Has happened to me twice:

1) The Office in Miami – a smallish but nicely appointed black club – club opened around 2012 and I was the one whom added it to TUSCL and wrote the first couple of reviews – someone from the club contacted me a couple of months later via PM asking how they could improve the club – I did not reply since I thought my detailed reviews spelled it out clearly enough

2) Just today; received a PM from a club called Obsessions in WV – the PM stated the following:

“... We appreciate the review! Thanks for visiting the club and we look forward to your next time checking out what we have to offer. New Girls tryout each week ...”

I was confused b/c I have never even been in WV even less reviewed a club there – but as it turns out I had Propped a review of that club and the club mistakenly thought I was the one writing the review

So – have you ever been contacted by a club via TUSCL?

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    w.r.t. the title – I meant to type “ever contacted you” not “over contacted you”
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    No
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    No. I have sent a couple of emails to clubs but never got a reply.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Nope. Never happened.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ By the way, that's the exact same reply I always have my now ex-wife when being accused of being in the strip club. ;)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yeah, one time. It was a relatively new club at the time. Like Papi said he just wanted to know how to improve the club. Hint Hint, this club used to be ranked number 2 overall on TUSCL, as late as a year ago. The fake reviews helped it. They obviously found a loophole around the system.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    A club manager PM me with a marketing message following writing a decent review of the club.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I was recently PMd by someone who was like bit see you've written reviews in San Diego, are you aware of TJ?" I'm guessing it was a promoter down there. I wrote back telling him how far and unsafe TJ are. He never wrote back.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    I was contacted once by a club in Amarillo after I wrote a scathing review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ what did they tell you?
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    They apologized and said they will try to make the club better. I believe they are now closed down.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

Yes -- not long ago. I got a PM from a club I recently reviewed. They wanted to announce they just got their liquor license and went from a juice bar to a full service bar and said I should come back to see the changes.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I made the mistake and wrote that my club visit was on New Year's day a couple of years ago and was not very flattering of the dancer. Didn't mention her name but she figured out who I was (guess due to lack of customers) and blasted me pretty good with a private message via this website.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I get them occasionally but they are nothing more than advertisements. And they are always from relatively shitty clubs that I have no interest in. I just delete them.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lol obsessions got their liquor license revoked but recently got it back.

It's a decent club I used to know the owner (3 owners ago) when it was another name very well.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    The owner of Book'em Dano in Denison, Iowa wrote me once, asking how to improve it. I haven't been back there since, so I have no idea if they followed through on anything.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Just a dancer pm me wanting to know who my favorite is
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion