tuscl

fuccN bitches from work

Monday, May 4, 2015 11:49 AM
Normally i try not to do this but this one 21 year old beautiful blond haird chunky monkey of a woman has been chasing me around Now i knew as soon as i fucked this bitch she would cling to my ass but nevertheless i have been fuccN her pussy hard... Results i know have a work girl friend that is trying to hold me down on the outside... witch i ant helpin it by still taking the car bj and sex lol Im sure once this ends thier will be a lil work place drama...witch i try to avoid...but i did fuck up and fucked this bitch sooo...i get what is going to come my way Any of u guys get this stupid ?

13 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Idle sausage fingers are the Devil's playground. Play more poker...:)
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Yup...and avoid drama, only fck the married coworkers sheesh.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    Don't get yer meat where you get yer bread.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    This girl your are fucking from your work.... She wouldn't happen to be Jackie? Would she?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Enjoy it while it lasts and worry about the fallout later
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If she's single and you're single and she's. It your direct report, there should be no serious issues.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have no "co-workers" per day but I have clients. I have only banged the married women, never the single ones, which is extremely rare. I think 3 times in 13 years. I'm sure I would have had many mor r opportunities if I did the single girls but that's too much to come back onto me considering my status.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Map Quest, you're all over it.
  • IanSmith
    9 years ago
    You did the right thing. Never leave any available pussy on the table. Remember there are millions of horny African kids who have to go to bed each night with no pussy at all.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I wish. Apparently, only young girls like old men and older women like even older men. And i won't be ducking anything less than 24 when I'm 29
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well you could have been wishing you tried to hook up before she left for Australia or somewhere.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    U guys crack me up and very helpful...thank you guys for contributing to my thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion