tuscl

One of the funniest lines I've read in a review lately

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, May 4, 2015 11:03 AM
From a recent Cheetah ATL review: “... I will have to give a shout out to be aware of a Russian gal that is a little bit bigger than the average gal with big natural boobs. She is hardcore about pushing VIP and will swoop in like a voucher and also keep coming back to get you to do it. I saw her come back for a second time on one young guy and grab him like a piece of meat on the roadway only to lead him back to an empty wallet death for probably not much in return ...”

19 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never seen a voucher 'swoop'...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I've never seen a voucher 'swoop'..." True! I hope that was autocorrect because I hate to think anyone thinks vouchers are carrion-eating birds! That would be non-brilliant!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That last sentence was pretty funny
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    lol. Good find!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Here are photos of voucher birds: [view link]
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I got a Russian that is right on time.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Change "like a piece of meat on a roadway" to "like a gazelle on the savanna" See the Club name.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    "Voucher" An origami bird?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ give the reviewer a break - he's from the south
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Holy shit, I think I know that rip off bitch! maybe 6 to 8 years ago, when I had significantly less experience, I fell for huge natural breasts from a talk Russian girl at that club. Last time I was at cheetah, maybe 2 to 3 years ago, she was still working. I bet it's the same bitch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That big-titted bitch - the nerve of her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn I hate communists.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "give the reviewer a break - he's from the south" Papi, you really are for affirmative action, aren't you? White quotas in the NFL? Breaks on spelling for the Southerners? Why next thing you know, you'll be saying women can work outside he home. :)
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    JS69.... Safe bet. I encountered the same "girl" approx 4 years ago .. Perfect description of chick and MO. Blondish hair, brown eyes, natural tits....a group of us had gone for a retirement part. I would have fallen prey if my buddies hadn't saved me from myself with the threat of leaving my ass w/o a ride back!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69< I sure would like to find a talk Japaneses girl instead of a "talk Russian" one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL motor - I'm always looking out for the little guy.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Actually voucher sounds like how an asian would say vulture
  • Chanel
    9 years ago
    "...only to lead him back to an empty wallet death with probably not much in return." LOL
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I loved this from Davisrk42's review of Platinum Plus in Greenville, SC yesterday : "...I went back with a girl named aspen. She said she lived in Asheville and drove down for work. I hear Asheville is a hippy town so I believe this may be true as she smelled like she didn't use deodorant. The dance could best be described as an air dance, which might have been best due to the smell..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion