tuscl

Am I special?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
We've all heard a dancer say I don't do this for anyone else and we just chalk it up to stripper shit but has anybody ever asked a dancer if she does this for everybody or am I special? I don't have the balls to ask but if anybody has done it, I'd sure like to hear what the response was if it was other than "No. Only you".

34 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have heard no, only you a few times. However I think the last time I heard it was in response to asking a dancer if she knew of any other customers experiencing electrical problems in the club. I thought she didn't believe me so I didn't ground myself before tipping her on stage. She got a big jolt of electricity when she touched me. lol.
    I think it something weird to do with whatever fabric was in one pair of shorts I was wearing to the club. Haven't had the problem since I stopped wearing that particular pair of shorts.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't ask my ATF about what she allows other guys to do that I do, because I don't want to put her in a position where she has to lie to me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I did ask a couple of dancers and they told me that they charged everyone else more for dances and said the usual, don't tell anyone what I'm charging you. I was still on occasion getting $10 lap dances if I bought more than 4 from one dancer. The typical price I paid was $15 per dance. She was making regular income from me instead of walking around asking for dances so I saw it as a win win. 4 dances in a row were like $60, if I got more, 10 bucks each. If clubs would just adapt to my pricing structure, it sure would make it harder not to buy dances if a dancer looked half way decent.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Lots of dancers were only charging two for $30 anytime, in another club, the dance special is two for $25 every hour and the club takes $5 of that. I like getting a special any time instead of waiting for an announced time.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    They're always telling me sorry, they only do that for the guy sitting in the corner in the funny T-shirt.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah Chandler but the guy in the funny tshirt has an unfair advantage over the rest of us. He can cum during a blowjob and the girls don't have to swallow or bring tissues.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've asked the DS. She says I'm the only one but she might be lying. I shouldn't have asked.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There are times that being talked about in the dancers dressing room can pay off. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    NO – I usually just nod agreeably and smile when she tells me – I think from now on when she tells me “I don't do this for anyone else ” I'll just tell her “me neither”.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    That is USUALLY just a white lie we tell to make the PL feel special, although mileage definitely can vary due to amount spent or not being repulsed by PL.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that a lot of the stuff that they do with me is ONLY with me :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I'm pretty sure that a lot of the stuff that they do with me is ONLY with me :)"

You never know lopaw! There could be another lesbian strip club hound in your vacinty! :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    lol brilliant point, 4got! But in all of my mongering I have only come across 1 other lesbian clubber, and she preferred the more tame topless joints so that she could get her drink on (I prefer nude places). She used to love trying to pick up dancers as girlfriends, rather then getting any dances. I don't think that I ever saw her get a lapdance.....instead you'd see her in a booth with her latest conquest sitting right by her side. So I think my claim stands, at least to the best of my knowledge ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @lowpaw: My ATF is more into women than men, even though she's had a b/f. She's goes clubbing from time to time. You never know who your fellow PL's may be!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I think that if I found another daytime-nude-club-loving-horndog-extras-seeking woman, I'd ask her to marry me! I hope my wife won't mind.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Awwwww....of course you are special SC.

And every girl I've taken to VIP and gotten a BJ or FS from was very, very, very special to me too. :) lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Actually, the last few years, more and more of them have been making no bones about what they're doing. I tend to believe that the MILF isn't doing everybody in the club, and I have very good reason to believe that my ATF/SB wasn't. Others? Grain of salt and all that.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wasn't it fight club that stressed "you are not special"?

That said, if a stripper finds you pleasant it may help with mileage or lower the fees. A gross guy may get no where for $250 but be able to change a girls mind for $1000. A guy who seems safe and definitely not a cop might be able to negotiate a better deal.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Rather than ask point blank, I usually talk casually as though they are doing it for everybody, and allow them agree or deny it. What I usually get is "Of course not!" followed by, "Well, except for that time I got really drunk…and there was this one day I needed the money…and..."
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    GMD,how blind are you? And how much self esteem does your wife have?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice:

1. Not very.

2. Lots. At least enough to be part owner of a national chain restaurant franchise.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Yeah Gmd,I am a self made man. But in the process did you 86 your wifes esteem?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Not that I know of. Why do you ask?
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I generally don't ask, but as a twist, I have had several ask me to keep confidence about what we do, especially to other dancers. I believe at least 2 of the 3 were known as non-extra girls. SS...maybe but I believed that part of the reasoning.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

W.r.t. If they think you are special SC....I think they like your "special sauce" Shadow.

Either that, or they just like your $ lol.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I was in Atlanta one time when a dancer said she would do anything with anyone, except for some old guy that wears funny tee shirts.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I won't ask that question because there is no upside. She's likely going to say what I want to hear whether it's true or not. All I accomplish by asking that question is forcing her to lie if she does it for others. After dealing with a girl for a while, the truth becomes apparent anyway. Over the years, it's been a mixed bag for me, with some girls doing stuff selectively and others who clearly had a large group of "special" customers.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF once told me she only does selected guys that she knows and trusts. The next week she said some asshole came in her mouth which she detests. I asked who it was cuz I knew her regulars. She mumbled and hesitated, then blurted out:" His name was $500, okay?" You gotta love her honesty.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Why? So she can go on a long winded tirade on why her lie should be swallowed? Sounds like a waste of breathe she could be using on the Johnson
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    lopaw,

"...1 other lesbian clubber" I assume you are talking about me?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure the dancer that touched me on my head and got a big electric shock thought I was special after that. She kept mentioning it the whole rest of the evening. :)

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    Clubber -
    Lol....I would know if it was you for sure because we would both have been fighting over any Asian dancers that might have been working that day!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^LOL!
  • saer
    9 years ago
    My ATF tells me I'm special all the time. I used to blow it off as SS, but one night we were hanging out after her shift ended and she texted one of her friends to come meet me. Then she walked away for a minute and left her phone on the table in front of me. Her friend texted back "that's the guy you get all physical with, right?". I couldn't help but read it since it was right in front of me. That lent some credence to her claims.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion