Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT - NBA Playoffs

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which team are you pulling for and who has the best dancers?

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Don't care at this point, but at least it looks like new blood.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I didn't know the NBA had dancers. That just shows how much I give a shit.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Shadow - a couple have crossed into porn.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

idid - players or dancers?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

PLAYOFFS? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Dancers. After posting, I thought someone would probably nail me on lack of specificity.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't have a dog in the fight – for this year I just wanted San Antonio to lose.

In the West I'd like to see Golden State since they've never really had much success for much of their history.

In the East; I'm pulling for Cleveland – I think LeBron has gotten too much crap for not really doing anything too egregious.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

love the NBA, but don't have a favorite team and never have. always just cheered for my favorite players.

i, too, wanted the spurs to lose. not because i have anything against them because i don't, but because it's boring to see the same ol teams win over and over again.

the finals matchup i'd like to see......bulls vs. warriors

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

^^^

Me too. Bulls-Warriors is what I want to see

I'm glad the Spurs got beat. The players seem like good guys but can't stand Popovich.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I like Curry and would like to see him get a ring.

Still looking and trying to figure out which team has the best looking dancers.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Warriors Bulls would be nice.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Clippers.....I suffered following them in San Diego, although they had some good players to watch. Remember World B. Free? Dude was hitting 25 foot ICBM's before there was a 3 point shot

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

BTW - Someone needs to tell Shadow that the NBA dancers don't use poles.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I wonder how many NFL Cheerleaders of NBA dance team members are ex-stroppers? I've talked to a handful of strippers that said they have tried out.

I seriously doubt too many. Most NBA dancers show a lot of skin and I don't notice many "visible" tattoos. Strippers have too many tats.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ at least for NBA dancers; I believe they have to actually be able to dance and not just look good.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Wow Warriors and anyone would be nice. I certainly think the Bulls have a chance with Love out - we will soon find out!

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Briana Blair - Atlanta Hawks - Is one that is doing some film work.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•
Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ANYONE but the Clippers. OMG, how many "V" stories and such would have to deal with???

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Its Baseball Season. Basketball ended (or should) in March! Been to two NBA games and slept through both.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Clubber, what are V stories?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Curry named MVP

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Supposedly his was the favorite to win so it's not a big surprise.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm happy for Curry. He's one of the nicest guys in the league.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement