tuscl

Often, it's not her SAFETY, it's her BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!

Friday, November 19, 2004 6:34 PM
I think that often, if a stripper ACTUALLY LIKES YOU but tells you LIES about not seeing customers OUTSIDE THE CLUB because of her safety, that the REAL reason is that she has a BOYFRIEND (who sometimes is JEALOUS and/or INSECURE and sometimes even a CRIMINAL). Strippers often use safety as an EXCUSE when the REAL reason they will not see a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE is her BOYFRIEND!!!!!

8 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Is it the BOYFRIEND?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    but what if a stripper says she wants to go home and invites you with her when you never spent a dime on her? Is she insulting you thinking "this guy looks like a bad ass criminal, he could be a good boyfriend"
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    It might be a good thing that she is LYING to you. What if she did meet up with you and her CRIMINAL boyfriend shows up and kicks your butt. Maybe she is lying for your safety and not hers. Hmmm... maybe they are not all heartless and money-hungry. First of all, it is a fantasy. Is it your fantasy to meet a hot dancer with a boyfriend or one without? You should be able to tell if someone is lying to you. "Hey, you want to get a drink later?" After they say "no" for about ten times, it might meet something.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about the LIES?
  • Mikeybush
    20 years ago
    Hmmmmm. . . generally speaking, strippers are attractive women. Imagine that . . they have boyfriends.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Strippers have been shut down by you and your friends. They probably already posted at stripper friendly sites to avoid answering your questions. Has a stripper even responded to you lately? I'm talking the last year, not years ago.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    RL has been pulling our legs all this time. He's really a bad ass former criminal who did hard time. He can easily get stripper phone numbers but he just tosses them away. It's all a big game to him. He just enjoys fucking strippers not dating them but I bet he doesn't want everyone to know that. If he doesn't deny this, then it must be true. Or is it?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Strippers, can we have some input?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion