Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper ATM

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is this dancer dispensing money like an ATM?

A friend sent me an email with that photo and caption.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Stick a hundred in her pussy. When you fuck her you'll be coming into money

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Bout the only way I will come into a fortune. LMAO.

Never tried to screw an ATM but a few have screwed me.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant! I bet you enter your PIN # by playing with her nipples and retrieve your money by putting your fingers up the pussy!

I wonder if really big bills come out of her ass! ;)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

That's a hot twat.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

That'd be one helluva an ATM fee, especially if she's only dispensing singles.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement