tuscl

For God's sake, don't light your cigar in the club with a dollar bill.....

15 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ...it's illegal. A slap in the face to the Ferderal Reserve. Inforced by the Secret Service. Jail time and fine or both. And it makes no sense.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    DS snorts coke with $100 bills. Is that illegal?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Strip clubs are Bizarro world.

Many things that happen there don't make sense....
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes John, it seems most things you do with the DS are illegal......yolo!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I miss bumping cocaine off of my ATF beautiful plump juicy ass right before i drilled her juicebox
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Cigar smoking in a strip club makes an excellent cock blocker. The girls might come back later.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

I may have told yo the cigar story that happened when I was in the Atlanta Mardi Gras. After the incident, I actually had a couple of dancer sit with me an comment positively on my cigar. Smoking a good cigar sure helps. One smoked it some. Anyway, since I was there to see Chrystal and she was out sick (she sounded near death on the phone) I didn't stay long and when to Follies.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Clubber - Now we know what your best attribute is. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "John, it seems most things you do with the DS are illegal."

I was going to refute this. I was going to point out that I often take her to dinner. And then I remembered that I always get her alcohol even though she is under age. I was going to mention that I took her to a show her just the other day. Then I remembered I got high with her in my car before we went in. I could bring up the fact that she consents to sex and it is never forced in the slightest. Then I remembered that prostitution is illegal. I certainly could point out that I have only taken her to non-alcohol strip clubs that she is old enough to visit. But then I remembered all of the lewd acts that she performs while we watch the stage show. Apparently that's illegal too, at least in Greenville South Carolina.

On second thought, never mind.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Apparently everybody snorts cocaine with their money, or most money eventually circulates through Drug Cartels...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/money/ne…
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I heard one of my distant relatives whom I never met and became a millionaire by investing at a young age, burned a hundred dollar bill just to prove to a girl he was with it meant very little to him. I heard she got the message. I always wondered how he made so much at a young age.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    JS69: " DS snorts coke with $100 bills. Is that illegal?"

Yes, John, it is. And it's gauche.

For a girl as young as herself, maybe she should try snorting it through Red Vines?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

QUICK, tell me what it is? I sure as hell don't know.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Clubber - It's obvious. Your cigars. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

Could be, but I think the thing that catches most dancers is the "bad boy" image of a biker. Now at Mardi Gras, I was just in a Harley T and a Harley jacket. It was cold when I was there (January) and even snowed on me one evening!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion