tuscl

A WTF moment and a funny moment at the club today

First the WTF moment...I went to my usual club today. I was with my current favorite for about an hour and a half. I didn't have enough cash on me for FS in the VIP so I was hoping I would be able to LDK in the lap dance booth (which she has been able to do to me before, even when I was wearing jeans). After several dances I realized I probably wasn't gonna be able to LDK this time so I stopped after a few songs.

Then I went and was sitting at a table away from the stage hoping to see one of my other regular dances who always gives me a HJ in the lap dance booth without asking for anything extra. She's the only dancer I know of that gives HJ's in the lap dance booths (the booths are open and while they aren't lit well, I can see the entire club from where I am sitting, so it kind of adds something extra to the HJ that it is more discreet). Anyway this dancer at the time was in the VIP with another customer, so I figured I would wait about twenty minutes till she was done and if I saw someone else I liked in the mean time I would consider getting dances from them instead.

Anyway this dancer that I hadn't seen before and had absolutely no desire to talk to or get dances from approached me. Normally all the dancers ask if I am waiting for someone or if I would like some company and it provides a good opportunity to say no thanks if I'm not interested. Well this dancer said "can I introduce myself?" I started to say yes but then realized this approach threw me off. I felt like it was rude to say no, you can't introduce yourself but if I said yes then she would take it as I wanted her o sit down. So I just straight up told her I didn't want any dances.

Apparently that was the wrong answer cause she flipped out. She said not every stripper is only about selling dances and many of them are happy just to sit and talk for a bit (yeah right). She said I shouldn't have assumed she was gonna ask me if I wanted a lap dance and went on to lecture me for a couple minutes. Then she sat down and made small talk for a minute before she finally left.

Maybe I was a little rude, but girl isn't gonna ask me for dances I still don't want to sit and talk with them if I'm not interested in them because then the dancers that I am interested in wont approach me. Why do they not understand this?

Now for the funny moment...so after the above situation the dancer that gives HJs in the lap dance booth came up to me and she gave me a HJ in the lap dance booth. She doesn't bring any napkins or wet wipes with her, so when I cum she just uses my shirt or boxers to catch it. It's a little messy but since I go straight home when I'm done I don't really care. Anyway after I came she must have gotten a lttle on her hand. She asked if that was my beer sitting on the table and asked if she could have some. I thought she was gonna take a sip but instead she squatted down and poured some over her hand and onto the carpet to clean my cum off her hand lol.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Strip clubs are a wacky world unto their own
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some dancers think they can convince you to get dances from them if you give them a chance – and some will outright pester you until you submit.

I guess you can sorta grow to like a dancer after you have spoken w/ her – it has not happened too often but has happened to me.

Strip clubs are bizarro world – in the real world many women get annoyed with guys approaching/hitting-on them that they are not interested in; in SC bizarro world the opposite is in effect.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes this is a crazy world
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you jerk of men for a living, how can you not carry around a little pack of tissues on the job? That's Iike a doctor without a stethoscope, a mechanic without a wrench, a (fill in your own analogy).
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    In spite of what she said, she was only upset that you didn't want dances. Or just acting upset to try to play on your guilt. If you had let her introduce herself and sit for a minute she would have scolded you for wasting her time.

Your best answer would have been that you were saving the seat for someone else. That's always the best answer. Unless she's hot. Then it's, "You can introduce me to your pussy."
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    I always allow a dancer a couple minutes of talking time it can't hurt. Just the other day I went to my favorite club looking for my favorite petite AA dancer. She was missing then but the cute Asian on stage came right to me at the bar when she finished on stage. Eventually her charm and nice personality led to a 15 minute VIP session. The bottom line is that the VIP was better than I'd ever had at this club, including with the AA girl. Lesson learned: Don't automatically blow off dancers that approach you when you're sitting all alone. They could be the stuff (wet) dreams are made of.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion