tuscl

Christie Brinkley and Me

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Christie Brinkley and I have a lot in common. We're both in our 60's. But for some strange reason our romance has never blossomed. I will always treasure the memory of my date with Christie. I have to admit that I did not go all the way. But I did get over her fence, and I almost got past her guard dogs.

The picture of Christie and her daughter in this article has re-awakened my love for her. Would she be interested in joining me for a mother-daughter three way?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art…

12 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Billy Joel landed her and you didn't? jack, you may have trouble getting anyone. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Dang, that daughter's hot. Wish they had done a remake of the SI shot with Christie topless and Sailor naked on the African veldt!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Airbrush technology is truly amazing.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GILF?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Christie is definitely GILF materiel, though indontnrecall if she technically qualifies yet.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Vintage footage of Jack's date with Christie Brinkley back in the 80's.... :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTN7utu_JS…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    jack – don’t give up – it’s never too late – does she know you drive a convertible beemer?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Christie is def very pretty and looks fantastic for her age – but for w/e reason I’ve never really being too much into blonds (have always preferred brunettes) and although I like and appreciate a pretty face; a great bod (extra- curvy) is what gets my willy wet.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've always felt bad that Christie never had a chance to hook up with me. But then when I realize she is not even aware of what she has missed out on, I feel a little better for her.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    When you land her you will be my father in law
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Maybe that restraining order was just her way of playing hard to get. You should definitely keep trying. Try the Ernest T.Bass approach. A really nice love letter tied to a rock always gets their attention. Nothing says love like broken glass :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe you should write her a letter and let her know you want her to be your bottom bitch – nothing says I love you like making a girl yo bottom bitch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion