Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Christie Brinkley and Me

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Christie Brinkley and I have a lot in common. We're both in our 60's. But for some strange reason our romance has never blossomed. I will always treasure the memory of my date with Christie. I have to admit that I did not go all the way. But I did get over her fence, and I almost got past her guard dogs.

The picture of Christie and her daughter in this article has re-awakened my love for her. Would she be interested in joining me for a mother-daughter three way?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Billy Joel landed her and you didn't? jack, you may have trouble getting anyone. :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Dang, that daughter's hot. Wish they had done a remake of the SI shot with Christie topless and Sailor naked on the African veldt!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Airbrush technology is truly amazing.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GILF?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Christie is definitely GILF materiel, though indontnrecall if she technically qualifies yet.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Vintage footage of Jack's date with Christie Brinkley back in the 80's.... :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

jack – don’t give up – it’s never too late – does she know you drive a convertible beemer?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Christie is def very pretty and looks fantastic for her age – but for w/e reason I’ve never really being too much into blonds (have always preferred brunettes) and although I like and appreciate a pretty face; a great bod (extra- curvy) is what gets my willy wet.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I've always felt bad that Christie never had a chance to hook up with me. But then when I realize she is not even aware of what she has missed out on, I feel a little better for her.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

When you land her you will be my father in law

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Maybe that restraining order was just her way of playing hard to get. You should definitely keep trying. Try the Ernest T.Bass approach. A really nice love letter tied to a rock always gets their attention. Nothing says love like broken glass :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe you should write her a letter and let her know you want her to be your bottom bitch – nothing says I love you like making a girl yo bottom bitch.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement