tuscl

Say WHAT??????

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
I had a new experience tonight. My ATF had just left the club so when a very hot dancer came by after her set I asked if she was still open for lap dances (It was near the end of her shift). She looked at me and smiled and said, "Sorry, but I don't do lap dances.". She then said "I'll go get my friend --------- for you. She's a dirty girl." And she did and her friend was.

Have any of you mongers ever met a dancer who lived only off of her stage dance income?

22 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    Never heard of such a thing. In one of the local clubs here, there are some platinum-pussy type girls who won't do lap dances, but that's because they only do VIPs, a $20 lap dance isn't worth their time.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    That's very unusual. Maybe she's using the club to set up OTC action and does stage dancing to make it look legit.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Actually had just the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago in Akron.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've run into a lot that don't dance on stage and quite a few that don't do VIP but I don't think I've ever run into one that wouldn't do dances.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Unless it's the type of club in which PLs tip at the stage so they can "make it rain" to show off on a regular basis the girl can't make much off of stage tips.

At most of the clubs I go to each girl probably averages $25-30 per stage show. With 15 or so girls per shift averaging 6-7 minutes per stage set a dancer only gets on stage maybe 5 times a night and would only make about $125-150 per night before tip out and other fees.

It may be possible in a club that uses multiple stages so that each girl dances more sets but even then they are losing out on a lot of income between sets.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Maybe she's friends with your ATF?
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I can only recall this happening once in over 20 years.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've met girls who only do VIPs. But never only stage.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Actually, most of them are, and I actually got a dance with the girl who introduced me to my ATF who is also a close friend of the dancer in question. Also, my ATF isn't the jealous type.

Come to think of it, I have never seen her go back for a lap dance with any other customer. Maybe she thinks that lap dances are too intimate but dancing naked is OK?

My head hurts..... :/
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Strange indeed. Diva is probably right. Something going on behind the scene you may not he aware of
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    We're you wearing deodorant?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    You ask, "Have any of you mongers ever met a dancer who lived only off of her stage dance income?"

My ATF did quite well living off hers. However that said, she did do LDs, but there were no extras. A couple of her ploys she told me about that helped, she is Asian (guess there are lot of others like me that pay handsomely for an Asian dancer) in a place where that is quite rare. Secondly, she picked a club that was not top tier so she would be THE standout and always in demand. Worked for her.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Funny guy, JS! I guess I should have worn my white polyester 3-piece and deployed The System....

Seriously? Showered about six hours earlier, used Sure, and gave a light splash of men's cologne. Plus, I brushed and flossed and used Listermint! No, really!

I did find out later that she is in a committed relationship with another dancer.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    ATACdawg, did you wash your balls in listermint? Maybe you didn't smell minty fresh enough!

Listermint is brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @ATACdawg: She said she doesn't do lap dances, but I don't see any mention of where she said she doesn't do VIP. Did you just leave that part out, or is it an assumption on your part.

I've met lots of dancers who do stage dancing and VIP, but no lappers.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Nope. Doesn't do any of it. Just stage dances.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Dang, 4got, I forgot that step. Hmmmm, maybe my AFF marked me ......
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've never seen that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As others have mentioned; have come across a few whom only want to do VIP and don’t wanna bother w/ dances.

One thing I can think off why she could potentially not do dances is b/c she may be getting her feet wet sorta and may not be comfortable w/ getting dances yet?

“… I did find out later that she is in a committed relationship with another dancer …”

Perhaps she is a hardcore lesbian and cannot stand being touched by men – i.e. it may gross her out similar to a straight guy being touched by another guy?

Perhaps she does not care about making $$$ and just wants to hang in the club; listen to music; drink; and be close to her GF?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I met dancers who didn't do regular dances and would only do VIP dances. I think one such girl ended up sitting at my table a lot because I was friends with apparently her friend. I never bought a dance from her but enjoyed seeing her up close. I refused to spend money on any VIP dances back then. The hottest dancers sitting at my table all the time didn't encourage me to change either.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    There are still custies who don't want anything more than a table dance. They tend to favor clubs that market themselves as "upscale".
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    Yes! I had a similar experience. I was at Penthouse in Philly a few months ago. I saw this young pretty thing. I got her to sit next to me and we were chatting very briefly and I have already said I wanted to buy lapdances. However, the girl kept insisting that I buy a shot from this other shotgirl. I was not drinking a shot that night and I refused to waste money on alcohol. I said to the dancer that "I rather spend the money on dances." I even implied that I would get more than one dance, which cost $30 each. Yet, the dancer walked away from me and called me cheap because the shotgirl was her friend.

An advice: It is my money and I spend it however I want. When it becomes your money, you can do the same.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion