tuscl

DO NOT repeatedly pester THE SAME STRIPPER to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB

There may be customers out there who are SPENDING MONEY on a stripper while at the same time REPEATEDLY PESTERING the stripper to see them OUTSIDE THE CLUB. These customers may be missing the point. What you may want to do is

TRY asking out DIFFERENT STRIPPERS! If a stripper turns you down then why not MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE? Don't be a FOOL who is PATHETIC enough to BEG

Are you so DESPERATE for a woman's attention that you would repeatedly ask THE SAME STRIPPER to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB?

13 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who does this?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What do you do?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    why not try a DIFFERENT girl?
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    Oh yeah, if you are going to look for love in a club, try a bikini bar or another such place that doesn't do private dances. Those girls are just there to make a little extra money on the side, and are less likely to have alterior motives if the topic of seeing each other outside the club comes up. I basically got asked out by a dancer in a bikini bar once. She was new in town and basically looking for a guy to show her around. Unfortunately I was just visiting on a business trip, so it wasn't a match.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    This is true for all women, not just strippers. If they're not interested in you, there's only one thing to do - move on.

Of course, looking for love in a strip club is just a plain bad idea. The odds are so stacked against you it's not even funny. But there are the Han Solos out there who say "Never tell me the odds"....
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    why not try different?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what about someone else?
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I am coming close to certainty that RL is a stripper who wants us all to know what kind of jackasses bother the ladies...:-)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL the expert on strippers I have a question. What do you do when a stripper pesters you and keeps saying "come on lets get out of this club and go do the thing. She says she's horny but you happen to be tired. Just what would you do RL? Just say no? What if she keeps pestering you? What if she threatens to suck your member right in the club if you don't leave with her? I suppose RL will dream about this one now but not give an answer.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Better yet, don't ask at all.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about asking out different strippers?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I think you pestered a stripper RL. That's what I think. Don't worry about it though, she probably pestered a few other guys to get dances much more than you ever pestered her.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What do you think?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion