tuscl

So what's up with the Secret Service?.......

Guys with knives barging into the White House, drones and gyrocopters landing on the lawn. No wonder China, Russia, and of course Iran keep sticking it to us (more nuclear reactors). We can't even protect a lawn.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    They are too buy going to sex parties.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Are there any members of the SS that haven't been suspended for inappropriate activities left to protect anyone?
    Something tells me there are a few SS agents that are members of TUSCL.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Secret Service training film:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jphxpi…

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The guy wasn't part of an organized terrorist group so he was off the radar screen in more ways than one. Actually maybe he would have been shot down if anyone thought he was a real threat. Secret service is luring terrorists into a false sense that they can attack via little copters. Then when they do, death from above will rain down on those little copters.
    Actually I believe the Pentagon is already installing anti aircraft and anti drone mini missle defense systems that will track and destroy all drones and little copters in restricted air space. I would like to see some video of miniature robotic attack helicopters shooting down other miniature drones. I dreamed up all this stuff when I saw a remote controlled airplane in college. If you model all the attack drones and anti aircraft in miniature and automate it, you could have a total annihilation defense zone around whatever area you want. Then your regular anti aircraft etc for all standard threats. Maybe I post too much. I think it would be cool to see a miniature f16 fire some miniature missles and shoot down other small aircraft.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    An automated mini system would automatically open fire.
    An alternative would be to fire lasers from space automatically on intruders in restricted air space if they built that part of the star wars system. Obama probably canceled it. No need to defend the US.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Besides if the US shot down any and all intruders before they did damage, how in the world would Hillary or Obama justify another war? We need weak defenses with obvious holes so that we can spend another trillion or two of tumbling dices money he hasn't paid yet.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @mikea02 - "can't protect a lawn" - LMAO
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think we need to give the SS a break. Yeah they can't protect a lawn, but to be fair it is a really big lawn. Plus we've all forgotten to lock the front door at one time or another. They can't remember everything. And many of their problems are due to them chasing pussy around the globe. Of all the people in the world, you'd think we'd be sympathetic to their quest.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Wasn't there a couple that made into a party uninvited?
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    Yep, in 2009 a couple from "Real Housewives DC" crashed a WH dinner for the Indian Prime Minister. They argued they were invited and that the authorities were claiming they weren't to cover for how it was embarassing to have "Real Housewives" people at such an event (well... yes. It IS embarassing be associated in any way with "Real Housewives" but anyway...). Apparently it was a publicity stunt, expecting to get tape of being curtly turned back, but at some point some people at more than one control point began assuming that someone ELSE at the OTHER table must have given the go-ahead because "of course" nobody would have the yarbles to just try and crash the White House.

BTW, SecServ wouldn't be the only ones dealing with gyrodude unless he went down in the grounds, the Restricted Flight Zone is a joint op with the regular military and police. And to be fair, he WAS flying slowly at treetop level, he'd be lost in the noise unless someone were specifically looking for him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion