Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is there any BBW strip clubs in Atl??

HoniiBunz

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am relocating in October and I have never been there. I heard Atlanta changes peoples lives...so, i'm giving it a shot. I want to start stripping because I have fabulous assets: however, I am overweight i'm 5'8 & 188 with stretchmarks....please help with input and advice. Thanks!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Why wait until October. There are some horny mofos here right now.

Profile picture for HoniiBunz
HoniiBunz
•

It's because when relocating i have to find a new home, day job, and good schools. I'd rather not rush it...especially when it comes to stripping, it's a fun hobbie of mines, love doing it: however, is there any BBW clubs there

Profile picture for HoniiBunz
HoniiBunz
•

I'm moving regardless to Atl....I just hope I can find what i'm looking for when I settle in there.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Atlanta is a party city with about 35-40 strip clubs (used to be as many as 50 in the 90's and early 2000's). Being that Atlanta has been a majority-black city since the 1970's, most (NOT ALL) clubs caters to the black hip-hop clientele. If your black, then it is fairly easy to dance here. As far as I know, I don't think there are any BBW strip clubs in Atlanta but there are clubs that will hire a BBW or two for variety sake as long as you don't have a lot of cellulite. It's always best to call the clubs and ask.

Anyway

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Anyway, good luck and Welcome to Atlanta when you get here.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Are there any BBW clubs in your current area? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a BBW club – I have heard of clubs having BBW events/nights from time to time; but not a “BBW all the time” club.

And btw – big cities can change people’s life for the better and for the worse.

Best of luck.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You can post your question on stripperweb.com and see if you can get some feedback from those in the biz – that site is for dancers where this site is for customers.

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Yes, Black Hollywood has some BBW strip clubs.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

I'd second what gewings said, with one addition. Clermont Lounge has mostly strippers that are bigger and/or older than most strip clubs. The main downside is that they're theoretically closing for a couple months during the summer for remodeling of the building that they are in, but that may be a bait-n-switch, and they may never re-open.

A few dancers at Clermont:

static.squarespace.com s3.amazonaws.com static.squarespace.com

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here is a news article on the closing that LeeH referred to;

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement