tuscl

Is there any BBW strip clubs in Atl??

Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:45 AM
I am relocating in October and I have never been there. I heard Atlanta changes peoples lives...so, i'm giving it a shot. I want to start stripping because I have fabulous assets: however, I am overweight i'm 5'8 & 188 with stretchmarks....please help with input and advice. Thanks!

11 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Why wait until October. There are some horny mofos here right now.
  • HoniiBunz
    9 years ago
    It's because when relocating i have to find a new home, day job, and good schools. I'd rather not rush it...especially when it comes to stripping, it's a fun hobbie of mines, love doing it: however, is there any BBW clubs there
  • HoniiBunz
    9 years ago
    I'm moving regardless to Atl....I just hope I can find what i'm looking for when I settle in there.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Atlanta is a party city with about 35-40 strip clubs (used to be as many as 50 in the 90's and early 2000's). Being that Atlanta has been a majority-black city since the 1970's, most (NOT ALL) clubs caters to the black hip-hop clientele. If your black, then it is fairly easy to dance here. As far as I know, I don't think there are any BBW strip clubs in Atlanta but there are clubs that will hire a BBW or two for variety sake as long as you don't have a lot of cellulite. It's always best to call the clubs and ask. Anyway
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Anyway, good luck and Welcome to Atlanta when you get here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Are there any BBW clubs in your current area? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a BBW club – I have heard of clubs having BBW events/nights from time to time; but not a “BBW all the time” club. And btw – big cities can change people’s life for the better and for the worse. Best of luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You can post your question on [view link] and see if you can get some feedback from those in the biz – that site is for dancers where this site is for customers.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Yes, Black Hollywood has some BBW strip clubs.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    I'd second what gewings said, with one addition. Clermont Lounge has mostly strippers that are bigger and/or older than most strip clubs. The main downside is that they're theoretically closing for a couple months during the summer for remodeling of the building that they are in, but that may be a bait-n-switch, and they may never re-open. A few dancers at Clermont: [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Here is a news article on the closing that LeeH referred to; [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion