tuscl

Christmas bonus money spent at clubs...

I am retired, but was wondering if you working men spend a bit more at the clubs during the holidays. I always did, and still do. Not a fortune, but it seems like the right thing to give a bit extra, when it is deserved, especially at Xmas time. Am I a softy (no remarks now), or is the Xmas spirit alive and well for the rest of you?

8 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I'm guessing that most dancers' incomes go down this time of year because guys are busier and don't have as much time for clubbing. But probably the really top dancers do better because their regulars give them extra. But January is probably worse because the customers are all broke.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I don't spend any more than usual at Christmas time. I have to agree with Jpac on this. I might give a favorite a little extra, but that just means less for everyone else. Of course, there is the matter of actually going, because most Decembers, I generally don't go because I am too busy shopping or working, and don't have time for much else.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    JPac has got it right. With all the whining dancers do about tips during the year, why should I cave into that demand now. Those who are good get tips. Those who whine and beg for tips get paid for the one dance and left alone. Holiday time is for enjoyment, not giving away money out of a misplaced notion of guilt being dropped on you by some dancer you hardly know.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    It's usually my intent to spend more because I like to give that special dancer buddie something extra. But in fact I usually end up spending less because it's often harder to hook up with the her around holiday time because we both are busier than normal and often keep missing each other.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I definitely spend more on my favs during the holidays. These women keep me smiling all year and a few of them even give me (and some of their other regulars) small gifts as an appreciation for my business. I see nothing wrong with spereading a little generosity during the holidays. Strip clubing is a hobby. I don't spend a dime in a club that isn't "recreational" money. Family obliations always come first.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Oh, I treat my family, friends (and myself) first and foremost. But, if the lady does right by me, I always think a little extra is nice during the holidays...But that's just me.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

I like to spend a little more during holidays. I consider some of the dancers to be my buddies or potential buddies. But, usually I try and go after the holidays when most people are broke and extra $$$ is more in need.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    No I don't give more during Christmas time. These girls aren't relatives nor are they a girlfriend or wife. Why not try giving more to someone who sincerely cares about you instead of these women. I spend no more than what I usually do unlessen the girl or girls give a better dance than what they usually give to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion