Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Hi I'm a stripper with D cups........

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

....here's some pics. Should I send you more sexy pics? Would being more naughty earn me more money? I get so horny. In fact I would like to fuck some of you."

100 replies later..........

" Oh thank you, you guys are so sweet"

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Are you black? If so - where do you dance?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Im a stripper with knockers

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

where are the pictures

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fuck you Jackie!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Cool.

I've never seen a stripper with D cups before... Like... ever. In my entire strip clubbing days. Never. Nada. Nope. No. Never ever seen such a thing.... lol. ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement