Grandpa's Advice

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloNERbB…

15 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "Little Miss Sunshine" was a hilarious movie. You ever see the little girl's dance number for the beauty contest, a dance number her grandfather choreographed?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago

"She's kicking ass. That's what she is doing"

I don't know when the movie industry will wake up and start making more movies like this. A great movie that was made on a small budget and in less than 30 days.

Enough of re-making Fast & Furious 42 times.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Golly gee! Neither of my grandpas ever gave me good advice like that.....
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "Pop" used to tell me that when I got older, "your hair will do one of two things, turn gray or turn loose." I got the gray, thankfully. :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My grandpa told me to never get married but did I listen?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

At our ages, advice was much different and sex was a topic not often discussed, other than that "little talk".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - I do remember my sex education class. It was 1 day and taught by the men's athletic coach. I remember one class mate asking "What happens if you pee when you are inside of the girl?" He response was "Trust me. You won't be able too." :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    One of my grandfathers died before I was born, and the other when I was about 8, so I never had the advantage of their advice. When I'm a grandfather, I'll be a little more polite about it but I think I'll be quite outspoken!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

I don't remember sex even being mentioned in school, other then a bit in biology.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Sex hadn't been invented when I was in high school .....
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ATAC,

Well if sc had it, I should have unless, they forgot about it for a few years.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - It was in the 8th grade in Long Beach, CA. On the bleachers in the gym and the coach's name was Lineberger. No Alzheimer's yet. :)
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Did they have picture carvings on the stone tablets?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Believe it or not, we had chalk boards. I wonder if schools still use them.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Likely the kids are on line to what the teacher types. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion