Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Grandpa's Advice

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"Little Miss Sunshine" was a hilarious movie. You ever see the little girl's dance number for the beauty contest, a dance number her grandfather choreographed?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"She's kicking ass. That's what she is doing"

I don't know when the movie industry will wake up and start making more movies like this. A great movie that was made on a small budget and in less than 30 days.

Enough of re-making Fast & Furious 42 times.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Golly gee! Neither of my grandpas ever gave me good advice like that.....

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

"Pop" used to tell me that when I got older, "your hair will do one of two things, turn gray or turn loose." I got the gray, thankfully. :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

My grandpa told me to never get married but did I listen?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

At our ages, advice was much different and sex was a topic not often discussed, other than that "little talk".

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - I do remember my sex education class. It was 1 day and taught by the men's athletic coach. I remember one class mate asking "What happens if you pee when you are inside of the girl?" He response was "Trust me. You won't be able too." :)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

One of my grandfathers died before I was born, and the other when I was about 8, so I never had the advantage of their advice. When I'm a grandfather, I'll be a little more polite about it but I think I'll be quite outspoken!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I don't remember sex even being mentioned in school, other then a bit in biology.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Sex hadn't been invented when I was in high school .....

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ATAC,

Well if sc had it, I should have unless, they forgot about it for a few years.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - It was in the 8th grade in Long Beach, CA. On the bleachers in the gym and the coach's name was Lineberger. No Alzheimer's yet. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Did they have picture carvings on the stone tablets?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - Believe it or not, we had chalk boards. I wonder if schools still use them.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Likely the kids are on line to what the teacher types. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement