tuscl

What do you do for fun?

I got asked this question again last night. What is your typical answer?

14 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess I could think of something creative like I like to take pretty girls like you out and have a good time. If she asks where or what, I haven't thought that far ahead.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I cause trouble
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    lol, Good one^
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ...wouldnt you want to know
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    how about
    I play games with ghosts.
    She might think that one is strange though.
    I could say I have a ghost app.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Slam dunk that faggot RickyBoy!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I bring lots of money to strip clubs to spend on playful and permissive dancers." From there the conversation usually either quickly escalates or rapidly deteriorates depending upon her reaction to being playful and permissive.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS69: LOL! Similar to mine. Some variant of "go to stein clubs to see who I can play with." The very first time I used "to see who I can get to meet me after work," the girl didn't even pause before saying "how about me?"

That was about 30 years ago in NC. it's worked pretty well since then. :)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    I usually use that question on strippers that I don't know. If they answer something like, "suck dick" or "make men hard", I know it is on!

When I am asked, I usually say one word, "Misbehave!" If I get no reaction, I ask, "Am I talking to the right girl?"
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I usually answer either: "You're looking at it."

Or: "Watch TV, solve crimes, masturbate."

Or: "You mean when I'm not hanging out in a room full of half-naked chicks all acting like nymphomaniacs who'd like nothing better than to rub their luscious young bodies all over mine?"

I guess because they're at work, and work isn't what most people do for fun, strippers assume that we're not there for fun, either.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I think they think of it as work but everyone visiting wants to enjoy the visit.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I get asked this question from girls a lot also.
    They are just trying to start a conversation with a stranger, so I get it.

Most of the time when I get asked by a hot girl in the club, "what do you do for fun?" I want to say: "I have sex with strippers..." ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Just smile and raise you eyebrows a few times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "This - I like going to strip clubs"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion