Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Drinking Beer in Vienna

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm in Vienna to drink beer and fuck bitches. And I'm just about done drinking beer.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good news jack - you are only 309,8km via A1 to Fucking, Austria. About 3 h 18 m. Have fun.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice. Have a beer for me too!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Get your self to Goldentime FKK jackslash.....do not leave Vienna without visiting

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Take some pictures (and not of the tourist sights)

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Have a Steigel for me. My fav.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Jack! Jack! Jack!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Yes George, European beer is so much better :-)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

If you plan your itinerary through Bavaria and Austria carefully, you can start in Hugging, proceed through Kissing to Petting, and end up in Fucking, all within a few hours! When I used to live in Bavaria, I collected pix with funny town names. These are not made up!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Jack - former 60s hippy. Now world sex tourist extraordinaire!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Go for it Jack!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement