tuscl

Detroit Curtains = It's curtains!!!!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Just got back from a clubbing night in detroit and man I was disappointed.

I started out at players and was immediately attacked by the girl that hung on me last time. This would be fine, but I had my eyes on someone else. I went and got a few sympathy dances from her and she whipped my Johnson right out which shocked me. Anyway I was able to get loose of her and finally spend the time I wanted with the girl I wanted to meet. I fell in stripper love and hoped it would be a promising VIP. It was not... At players the bottom VIPs are closed and they are only using the upstairs ones. I was instructed not to remove any of my clothing and extras for that time are a no no. Maybe this dancer was just using this as an excuse... Idk. She said things are tense since BTs 8mile got busted last week. They weren't using the bottom VIPs and girls had to have their bottoms covered when not on stage - i.e. No string bikinis

I got out of there and headed to BTs dearborn as I always found a suitable participant there even though they were always the "b" team. I thought best to get off of 8mile for the night. Struck out at BTs as 3 of the girls I have met in the past weren't working tonight and I didn't see anyone worth a twirl to begin with.

Ran down to flight club and just grabbed a girl and took her back. Was amazed that she said she had already made a ton of money tonight and I seemed like a nice guy so she didn't want to charge me her typical rates which were pretty much on par for what I am usually quoted before negotiations start there. That even didn't make sense to me, so she thinks she rips guys off by what she charges but didn't want to rip me off?

Just for a few lap dances, then some more from another girl that wasn't an extras girl and next thing you know its last call. Tough when you want extras but gotta settle for lap dances. I May Day club tomorrow to make up for tonight and I still have a grand sat night planned.

3 comments

• zef8mich
    10 years ago
    I was told Player's is going to be remodeled soon and be closed for a few weeks. The dancers will be at Legends at that time. The oval bar is going to be removed and a standard bar will be where the downstairs VIP is now. The VIP will be all upstairs except for customers in wheel chairs.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    NOT brilliant! :(
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    Better luck on your next night out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion