tuscl

Always Remember

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Always remember that naked tits, pussy, getting laid, and bragging about it is supposed to be fun.

10 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Of course.

At the same time, Internet strangers can provide the objective advice and perspective friends and family can't.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    LOL - Well received JSD
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yeah a lot of people here seem to have lost sight of that fact.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    On the other hand, this is a board devoted to the subject of doing something you're not supposed to do.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah but things you're not supposed to do tend to be the most fun of all.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Naked tits, pussy, and getting laid sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me!! lol. ;)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The almost weekly reports of strip club violence and shootings are particularly disturbing.

After I witnessed an especially nasty fight (described in a thread last week), the DJ made an announcement moments after the dudes took it outside.

"RELAX gentleman. This is a fucking strip club!"

So true. I wish more would live by those words.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    ^I find this hard to believe. It involves a DJ saying something worth paying attention to.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Chandler, I just spit out my beer.

I think we talk about it so seriously here because, hey, it's a site devoted to clubs. We're looking for hardcore information and offering critiques of clubs, pointing out the problems we want fixed. Our fun suddenly becomes a science. I've caught myself getting too serious and negative. But that all seems to change the moment I step into a darkened club, hear the music and see the ladies. That reminds me--I really need to get to a club soon!
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Carlos - Agreed. Sometimes we get caught up in other things (like I just did) and forget this is a strip club review site. I need to see some tits and ass to clear my mind. Hopefully soon !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion