Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Always Remember

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Always remember that naked tits, pussy, getting laid, and bragging about it is supposed to be fun.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Of course.

At the same time, Internet strangers can provide the objective advice and perspective friends and family can't.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

LOL - Well received JSD

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Yeah a lot of people here seem to have lost sight of that fact.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

On the other hand, this is a board devoted to the subject of doing something you're not supposed to do.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Yeah but things you're not supposed to do tend to be the most fun of all.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Naked tits, pussy, and getting laid sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me!! lol. ;)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The almost weekly reports of strip club violence and shootings are particularly disturbing.

After I witnessed an especially nasty fight (described in a thread last week), the DJ made an announcement moments after the dudes took it outside.

"RELAX gentleman. This is a fucking strip club!"

So true. I wish more would live by those words.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

^I find this hard to believe. It involves a DJ saying something worth paying attention to.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Chandler, I just spit out my beer.

I think we talk about it so seriously here because, hey, it's a site devoted to clubs. We're looking for hardcore information and offering critiques of clubs, pointing out the problems we want fixed. Our fun suddenly becomes a science. I've caught myself getting too serious and negative. But that all seems to change the moment I step into a darkened club, hear the music and see the ladies. That reminds me--I really need to get to a club soon!

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

@Carlos - Agreed. Sometimes we get caught up in other things (like I just did) and forget this is a strip club review site. I need to see some tits and ass to clear my mind. Hopefully soon !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement