tuscl

VIP room curtains coming off

I do not know how many people from Detroit are on the this website. But Detroit city passed law to remove curtain from the vip rooms. They are starting on 8 miles road clubs to comply with the law which means no private dances and no extra stuff. It will be really bad for the guys and club will suffer lot.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There had already been a couple of reports of it on here; I wonder what this means for the powerful Penthouse.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    This will change the culture to make the clubs recruiting grounds for OTC.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    They are already off at Toy Chest.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    The story a couple of weeks ago was that Chapeau Vert and now The toy chest were taking there vip setup down. Business as usual on March 12th at the Penthouse club. There is Detroit and then there is Detroit metro including Inkster, Southgate, Dearborn, and Romulus.

I disagree on recruiting for OTC because the dancers aren't going to stay at the clubs if they can't make any money. I will have to do further research on this issue.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I'll be up there tomorrow - will this be my farewell tour?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    This is good news for the clubs in the suburbs such as Inkster, Romulus, Dearborn, and Southgate.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Curtains?..........Who the hell needs curtains?

Go to any of my beloved Mississauga pus buckets and you will see what I mean.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Again... This must be at only a few of the Detroit clubs. The ones I've gone to in Detroit still have VIP booths and curtains.

Maybe the ones taking down the curtains are refusing to pay off the cops or the inspectors or whoever?
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Really? They discuss things like this? There's no more important issues to discuss and resolve than grown adults enjoying themselves by mutual consent?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I guess the powers that be want to make sure there's absolutely no way for anyone to make honest money within the city limits of Motown.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Detroit Mayor Michael Duggan was once the Wayne County Prosecutor. His survival in the primary election of 2013 was considered a miracle since he filed his petition to be a candidate after the deadline and had to mount a write-in campaign. The write-in worked and he made it into the general election, which he won. Now with hidden ambitions to run for governor, he must amp up his law enforcement credentials. Thus, we are beginning to see strict enforcement of the SC ordinances, on a selective basis, banning VIP booths, lap dances and contact.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ what a dick (Duggan that is)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^ LMAO

well it seems to be working. when I was at players on Friday night a club I understand as pretty "extras friendly" the bottom VIP booths were covered and the two dancers I took back even mentioned casually that nothing was happening more than a lapdance and stick shifting for the time being as they feared the curtains could come open at any minute.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion