Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT but being serious

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just meet my 2 year old son from a fling 2 years ago...it came as a shock to me...im just thankful the bitch came lookin for my ass...i love my babies....she even gave him my last name....means a lot to me.....dude is a lil shit like his old mane

Puts me at a 13 year old daughter, 9 year old son and a 2 year old son

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Is he gonna grow up with manly mitts, and truly be his father;s son?

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

Sweet, another welfare baby my taxes pay for. Thanks juice.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I wanted kids. Problem is no woman wants me.

If it weren’t for pickpockets, I’d have no sex life at all.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

So... His last name going to be "Nuts?"?

Are you going to give him the first name of Pea?

Or how about the first name of "Kinda"? Or how about "Let's go"?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Make sure he has toys.... " I was so poor growing up ... if I wasn't a boy...I'd have had nothing to play with"- Rodney Dangerfield

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol u guys crack a lack me upz

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Congrats!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Thanks bro

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You're gonna have to take him to father son night at the strip club soon.

Congrats and take care of that kid.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"How do you know the child is yours?"

The cucumbers and bucket of KFC in the kid's backpack made it obvious.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Once you go black you're a single mother.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Congrats, Nut Juice.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant for you just_the_nuts! Just make sure you stay a positive force In your son's life! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"How do you know the child is yours?"

The cucumbers and bucket of KFC in the kid's backpack made it obvious.

I have no idea what this means but I'm sure it's brilliant!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"The cucumbers and bucket of KFC in the kid's backpack made it obvious."

wow that is just pure awesome.

I bet he has sausage fingers too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement