tuscl

WANTED: BBW STRIPCLUBS IN FLORIDA

Monday, March 30, 2015 8:21 PM
Does anyone know of any "Big Beautiful Women" strip clubs in Florida? Preferably Indian River or Brevard County? Any clubs with Thick Thursday's nearby? My girlfriend and l are asked to dance ALL THE TIME by all types of men...handsome, educated, wealthy, hard working...you name it...but we want to strip at a phat friendly venue. I read some comments on another discussion about how fat girls shouldn't dance. Well trust me...men are A LOT more enthusiastic about plump playmates than they used to be...l am a 42EE, smoking hot and in demand. Hope to hear on some BBW clubs, soon.

23 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    I call BS
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Baby love my baby love Sorry I'm getting high
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We have members in Florida. They will know of the types of clubs you are asking. Keep posting or PM me if you don't hear from them. Send me a picture if you want. I would like that. You can make a web page with Google Blogger or Sites. Just don't flag it as adult content because that only draws unnecessary moderator attention. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    So, if you consider yourself a BBW, and if, as you say, such women are in higher demand these days, what difference does it make if you go to a BBW club? Go to a club and *make* it a BBW club.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I will say, though, that the fat girls sell a surprising number of dances at some of the local dives. There's a reason a certain shock jock used to call this town "Porkland."
  • Babylove3000
    9 years ago
    The fat thing is actually my unique trait. l have an huge internet following as an all natural woman with a great ass and big ol' titties. It's my thing...do what l wanna do! I have had hundreds of meet and greets. The boys just wanna show (to see my big girls)! l have a terrific body, just with larger than life assets, lol.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Not Florida. It might break off and sink. Try somewhere with a more solid base. Maybe Minnesota.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Good body.....Right. Because you hit the gym at least two times a day, so you actually have a belly that isn't a hiding place for your vagina's hiding place, which would be the jelly rolls that science would call labia. And I'm sure guys want to hit that. Noelle Easton is about as fat as a normal functioning sex drive will go... [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have not heard of any SCs that cater to BBWs; although have heard of some clubs having a BBW night – and there are some cities w/ “Thick Thursdays” events. I would get dances from a BBW but often times there are obese women calling themselves BBWs – to me there is a difference – you can be BBW – but having a huge ole gut is not being Big *and* Beautiful. Most strip clubs will probably never be BBW friendly – just the way it is – the ideal of female beauty is thin and at best medium-build curvy (and even some of the medium-build dancers are considered fat by many custies) – and this specially applies when it comes to getting fully nude. Having said this, I actually think a BBW club would do quite well even though it would not appeal to many or perhaps most – but I think it would def be a niche w/ a healthy following.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You seem pretty confident and comfortable with your physique – go ahead and upload some sexy body pics to [view link] and we can then give you some informed feedback.
  • Babylove3000
    9 years ago
    BINGO PAPI_CHULO! PRECISELY! l am not a fat slob...just far from teeny tiny. But my natural knockers are nothing short of a small miracle.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    There's one in Palm Bay,right next to the Jenny Craig.
  • Babylove3000
    9 years ago
    YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS. MORE FAT JOKES ANYONE?????
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    99% of the people posting on this website are horny dudes – so expect some crass comments. You can post/look on [view link] since that is a site for dancers and you can get a different viewpoint.
  • Babylove3000
    9 years ago
    HORNY DUDES ARE MY BREAD AND BUTTER, BABES. l am quite used to crude...lol! I didn't expect "mean" on this website, l guess. I laugh it off! However, l didn't realize how sheltered l was from criticism. That maybe why l strive for a BBW club situation. I am sure glad everyone l have had the pleasure of sharing my anatomy with have REALLY wanted to see it...they have never been anything but gracious. l enjoy what do...one negative experience can't take away all they fun l have!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Yeah, that's right. I like my girls BBW...
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Many many of them throughout NORTH Florida!
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    You are better off dancing at regular clubs as a novelty then competing with other BBWs in one club. I would think the traffic at an all BBW club would be slow and skeevy. If you are confident and bodacious just go to any club and try out.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Since when does "42EE" get classified as a a "small" miracle? ;-)
  • Babylove3000
    9 years ago
    lndeed. Nothing small about me but stature...
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    To all those making negative comments because your brain (and dick) is too small to accept the fact that different people have different tastes: FUCK YOU WITH AN AIDS-INFESTED BROKEN LOUISVILLE SLUGGER
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion