Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sir Charles Barkley

ididthisonce

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't know who on the forum began using the term "brilliant" but I would like to borrow it to characterize what I just saw on the NCAA Tip-Off Show:

Barkley: "if NC State can outscore the Louisville Cardinals, I think they can win".

Brilliant!

LMAO

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Sad though it may be, Sir Charles was paid big bucks for that stellar insight!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The wisdom of Yogi Berra still lives.....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When Barkley retires from the broadcast chair, the happiest person in the room will be the chair

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ and then Shaq's chair will be jealous

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Barkley is awesome. He's a food us but always entertaining.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Funny but he still has a lot to learn from the master.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"When Barkley retires from the broadcast chair, the happiest person in the room will be the chair"

Brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement