Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Good news

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Odds are I can keep fucking the DS into my 90s. I hate to hear what Diva might think of that!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

By then she would be in her fifties so that would be more appropriate;) thanks for thinking of me in regards to this matter love! I really do wish you the best

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Sounds like if you plan on fucking her until she's 50, it would be cheaper just to marry her. not sure though.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Or until your money runs out, whichever comes first. ;)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Yeah but maybe by the time the kids inheritance is gone she'll love me and I won't have to pay anymore.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Keep dreaming, John. Keep dreaming -- it's paying for her real estate license.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement