tuscl

Details....details....

So I posted a review of a club - well written if I do say so myself. Then I get a private message from a guy who wants more explicit details...as in "What was the dancer's name?" "What was she willing to do?" Now I can understand that a guy looking to spend his money wisely wants to do his research - but the idea of more details gives me some pause. As the old saying goes - on the internet, nobody knows your a dog! So...is the guy who wrote to me just a guy trying to get the most out of his strip club spending? Or, maybe he is the club manager checking up on the girls, or a jealous dancer trying to dime out the competition....or worst of all a jealous husband/boyfriend who gives a girl a punch in the face because he thinks he found out something she did that is different from what he thinks is going on.

Now I'm all for giving props to girls who work hard for the money. Candy gives a great lap dance, or Tiffany was really sensuous. I don't really think there is that much of a negative possibility in that. But, if you write Dancer X gave me a BBBJ for $100....it seems like there are ways that could go wrong...see above.

And anyway...are details really that reliable? Strip clubs are a lot like high school. An awful lot of the time...the girl you want to talk to is busy wanting to talk to some other guy. And, even if your best buddy swears the head cheerleader let him finger bang her...that is no guarantee she is going to let you! Every day is a new adventure.

So - I appreciate a certain level of details in a review. It is very helpful in deciding where to go and in general what to expect. But, I am discomforted by a level of detail that could lead to trouble for a dancer - who works hard for the money - and who I might want to visit again confident she hasn't had a punch in the mouth since the last time as was there. Well...at least not because of something I wrote.

14 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You've been a member for a while and even posted several reviews yourself. You should have developed some instincts by now on how to handle this. Look at who messaged you to see what his/her TUSCL "footpint" is. Is he/she an established member? Meaning has he/she written some reviews him/herself? if not has he/she at least hosted some discussions? Or at the very least made some comments? If he/she is "established" you can probably give any of the details asked that you're comfortable answering. If the member is brand new, just now joined, and that message to you is his/her first, then maybe it's an "inquiring mind that wants to know" and is of the other types you mentioned.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have developed a stock answer for this type of PM. "Sorry but I don't give out personal information to people that I don't personally know. It protects me and the dancer".
  • CowTime
    10 years ago
    Excellent blog regarding strip clubs, written by ex-stripclub manager
    http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/

One of the posts (he posts alot, and I don't remember specifically which post) pointed out that you should NOT give out dancer's name in online review when it comes to "extras", or you are only likely to get her into trouble with either the club or LE. Like you said, you don't know the person who asked you those questions. Remember, TUSCL accounts can be hacked, and TUSCL doesn't have any rule when it comes to password.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Yeah even I could be a government agent working for the NSA. Theydon't have anything better to do than monitor everything. Wellexcept several juice identities. You know you're dealing with crap or a problem at mc D's. No need to know which mc D's toilets are overflowing.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    In general I wouldn't give specific dancer names and services offered out loosely.

Not every dancer does everything for everyone who asks.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    TUSCL has a reputation for protecting dancers, even if there is no rule requiring that. We're guys who live in the real world and know that information is the key to power. We are careful not to give out information that could give boyfriends, managers or LE power over dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat's approach makes a lot of sense. Only share that type of info, if ever, with people that you know personally. Otherwise respect the dancers. Their ability to continue satisfying us depends upon it.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    When details are involved, ROBs are fair game, IMHO.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I agree with Clubber. "Whom to seek" is a little personal and probably needs to stay under wraps. "Whom to avoid" is for everyone. Actually, ROB info in all areas is for everyone. That's part of why we're here.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It's a matter of basic privacy. She only did those things with you because you were in private. Unless she's told you it's okay to tell random people all about it, she should expect you to keep it between the two of you.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Those of us who have been posting and reading here and other sites for a while know there is a way to say things without coming right out and saying it.

"Negotiated a price" "We came to a mutual agreement" "I left happy, she left happy" "good time was had by all..." Etc. etc.
    Veterans of the hobby can read between the lines without coming right out and saying what took place.
    It comes with experience, I suppose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer + 1
  • georgebailey
    10 years ago
    Warhawks' right, clubgoer gets it, shadowcat is on mark. It's foolish posting explicit details, to you, the club and the dancer. I'm certain LE can read anything here and any thread. And even those of you I've met don't ask probing questions via the message system.

We share ROB warnings and find a way to communicate what we can share. Any lady treating me right has nothing to fear.
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    Well said by all. I don't even describe the dancers in my reviews, blonde, AA, MILF or whatever. Also, I have a rule that I don't discuss other dancers at the club. If I tell the girl I'm talking to about my adventures with so and so in the VIP during my last visit, then she knows I'll talk about her also. Private dance means private.
    If I get hustled then of course the gloves come off for the review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion