Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Utah brings back the firing squad

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for wms1066
wms1066
•

Sounds like an expedient solution to the problem of drug availability. However I don't think I would like to be on the fireing squad detail.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Utah made a good choice, but I've always thought hanging would be better. They could reuse the rope. Think of the money they could save!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Fuck you jackie......brilliant !!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

note to self - do not commit any crimes in Utah.

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

Feh! Firing squads? Not deterrent enough. George Carlin called it: Crucifixion, man, that's gonna get them to pay attention. People will want it on PPV.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Honestly it might be both cheaper and more humane than lethal injection

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

JSD,

Who gives a flip if it's "humane"? I say the less humane the better. Anyone that gets the death penalty is about as low a lowlife as one can be. And before some wuss starts talking about the "mistakes", I would bet everyone of them was far from, and very far from being "clean"!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Sounds lime the firing squad detail is volunteer. They let police officers in the area the crime was committed have first dibs

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I wish we had the death penalty here.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I have read that my own state senator here in Nebraska wanted the firing squad back. It's not a surprise to me given they don't have the execution drugs.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I kinda think it would be fitting for murders to be killed in the same manner that they killed their victims.

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

@londonguy “I wish we had the death penalty here.”

i thought you did. don’t you call it “socialized medicine” or the NHS for short

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I agree with you shadow. That would hopefully make a few criminals or would be criminals think harder before acting

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement