tuscl

Recommending p4p “dates”

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:23 PM
As demeaning as it sounds, for this topic p4p “date” is defined as compensating the honey for OTC dining, drinking, dancing etc… The outing may or may not include sex. Clothed or unclothed I love being in the company of beautiful young women. Whatever sexy hormonal mist they emit is like a drug for me. I’m addicted big time. The first time I arranged such a date with a honey, my mind was filled with all sorts of nightmare scenarios wondering if she would show up, would I get ripped off, would it be fun etc… Well, the honey showed up to the mid range restaurant on time looking stunning and we had blast drinking, dining, dancing well into the night. She was fully engaged, attentive and acted like she was having the time of her life. All subsequent dates (except one) with different dancers played out the same fun way. They were a blast. Some of the funnest outings I’ve had. And yea I get it, its all about the money and these ladies wouldn’t be caught dead with me in public if cash wasn’t involved. Regardless, they seemed to enjoy spending time in a nice place with someone that knows how to hold a conversation and have a good time. As for compensation, surprisingly it is far less than sitting with a dancer in a SC for evening. This, excluding food and drink. So for you fellas contemplating taking your fav OTC for an evening of casual or fine dining, I highly recommend it.

14 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I absolutely agree with you -- to a point. Almost all of my OTCs are mixed with a lot of time drinking, talking, eating, flirting, etc, and I have had some seriously fun times with strippers. That said, I've set a few rules for myself. Not many ... 1. If we're not having sex, I'll pay for all the food/alcohol/entry-fees/etc., but will not pay her for her time, and 2. I don't ever call it a date, it just helps keep my head clear. You'd think rule #1 would leave me with not many options, but I've found it fairly easy to get buy-in on this, and there are lots of strippers who I regularly took out drinking after their shift was over, there are several strippers I've taken strip-club-hopping, etc. I agree with you, it's a blast. In all cases, I would have preferred the evening end with sex, but they wouldn't agree to the sex part, so I told them "okay, but I"m not paying for your time", they agreed, and we had a blast.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    And, just to be clear, most of my OTCs do end with sex, that's the point, but I run things the same way: always try to negotiate lots of drinking/eating/talking/partying time. Totally understand the guys who prefer to have sex with them and then kick them out ASAP, I just really enjoy partying with them
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I would not eschew such a "date" soley on the basis of no sex. Of course, neither am I going to spend a great deal more than I would for a real date.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "mid range restaurant" are we talking Apple Bees or more like Golden Corral? Joke!!! lol Good advice BTW
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    Pay a bitch to dine and dance and your all giddy about it...how sad, guys like you why bitches put prices on there pussy
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Aravas, I don't know about you, but those 5 buck lunches at the Dairy Queen don't set a mothafucka back that much bread yo. Sometimes bitches be even lettin' me finish their sundae.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I totally agree with this thread ..ive as well spent mucho denario on non sex dates or out ings if you will and had a blast...matter of fact just like with civillian girls the fun withlackof pressure forsexcan lead to sex down the road...lord knows ive been their heeeelloooo !!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree that the date is a key part of the GFE experience. The DS and I spend anywhere from 6-18 hours together on a date. We typically have dinner, do something fun before and/or after dinner, get high, have mind blowing sex for 2 or more hours, and then sleep. I've done similar dates with my ATF although not for quite as many hours. However, I've never done this without sex being involved. I might do so in the future but only if I thought it would lead to sex on a future date. I see no reason to hang out with strippers OTC if it's clear I won't eventually get sex from them. Also, as others said, I wouldn't pay for her time (only reasonable expenses) if there's no sex involved.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well Aravas, if you sprung for happy meals once in a while for the bitches kids, maybe they wouldn't have a price on their pussy
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "As for compensation, surprisingly it is far less than sitting with a dancer in a SC for evening" Well it wouldn't be a great thread without invoking stripperweb... a few months ago, I saw a thread where a stripper asked how much she should charge her regular customer to take her out to lunch. Knowing what you know about SW, what number popped into your head? Well, at least double it, because the answer the strippers arrived on was: $500. $500 to take her to LUNCH, no sex, no other activities. Anyway, to re-iterate what I said, I don't pay her anything directly if there's no sex involved in the hanging-out. For someone who is paying, LW's statement rings true -- it shouldn't cost much. In any case, always cracks me up how the SW girls pose for each other :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    $500 for lunch! First comment ever that's made me feel like I underpay the DS for our dates.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I have to say I miss my outside the club time with my ATF. Still the biggest clubbing mistake I ever made!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    LW, spend your money how you want and fuck what anyone else has to say about it. I've done a handful of those date nights and agree that they can be a blast. Now I've always made sex a condition of the trip, and paid accordingly, but to each his own. If you feel like you are getting your money's worth then that is all that matters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion