Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does anyone else see no reviews anymore on the review page?

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I see a blank page for both today and yesterday, on both review sites, quick and detailed.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for sceptre314
sceptre314
•

Same here

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I just noticed this...was about to post this thread lol....reviews are gone

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I don't see reviews on the club pages either. it looks like the review database has gone completely offline.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There were a few up a while ago – now they are gone (like all my hopes and dreams :))

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I sent founder this screen shot:

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Probably Founder doing some upgrades – or a North Korean financed hack.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Well I feel better it's not just an original iPad issue. Thanks.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol, Motörhead, great screenshot!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Yup. Hotlist is gone too.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They're back !!!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

That was quick.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Hotlist still gone.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Geez – I’m so bored I actually find this thread super interesting.

I hope Founder keeps taking the reviews off and on so we have something to post.

:)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Hotlist is back. Woo I'm exhausted.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Gee I missed all of the fun.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Gee I missed all of the fun.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

We've got the Sort By options again! YEE-HA!

THANKS, FOUNDER!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement