tuscl

Miami Extras

etrash
Massachusetts
I am in Miami on vacation and looking for a club where the ladies are open to extras (even take-out if at all possible). Any recommendations from the TUSCL Florida gurus out there? Thanks in advance for your help.

3 comments

• friction_lover
    10 years ago
    Most reviews are spot on, I'd spend an hour researching if you have specific price/ethnicity/experience in mind...Tootsie's has something for everyone.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Tootsies is the generic answer. Miami's a big place and often people consider all of South East Florida "Miami" You can put your hotel address into the club listing to find nearby clubs. Then decide how far you're willing to go. Extra's are also pretty prevalent down here, you're more likely to find them than not. You gotta tell us more about what you want if you want customized advice. Are you looking for a dive or a Gentlemen's club? A neighborhood bar with naked women, or a warehouse style mega club? Are you in to the Latinas? Ebonies? No preference?

For example, Dean's Gold is in North Miami Beach/Miami Gardens about 20 minutes from Tootsies. DG is much more ethnically diverse and a little more upscale than Tootsies, its also smaller and more intimate while still being large enough to have variety. Or, there's little places like Showgirls down in South Miami/Cutler Ridge that are even more heavily Latin influenced & closer to the divey side of the strip club classiness spectrum than Tootsies.

Like I said, Miami's a big place with a lot of strip clubs. If you can be specific about your tastes you'll get better advice. If not, start at Tootsies and maybe try Cheetah Hallendale on the north side or Deans Gold on the south side if you don't find what you want. If I were you, I'd be cautious of take out with the Tootsies girls. They've probably got the highest ROB rate in the area, I never had problems with outright theft but I gotta think the risk is higher there than elsewhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Tootsies; Diamond Dolls (about 30 minutes north of Miami); Solid Gold (near Ft Lauderdale) – are all places where extras can be had – but make sure you work out the details prior to committing.

I don’t think Cheetah Hallandale currently has a VIP so not sure about the prevalence of extras there but I’ve rarely visited this club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion