tuscl

I need Tampa/St. Pete advice

I will be in Tampa for a few days and would like some good Intel.

Maybe hit the famous clubs one night and hunt the down & dirty another night.

Would appreciate any tips or scouting reports from those who know this scene.

15 comments

• shanny72
    10 years ago
    The reviews are pretty spot on.
    Famous, have to hit Mons and 2001.
    Infamous, Scarlett's Ybor and Pink Pony
    Dirty, Lipstixx's and Playpen
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    I spent too much time in Tampa strip clubs between 2010 - 2013 and I would say Shanny is right on target. Personally, I had the best time at Scarletts by far. Mileage very good at reasonable rate. Negative is no alcohol. I am not a big fan of Mons. Every PL should go there once. Beautiful dancers with good grinding, but I always left with 100's less than I came with and no happy ending and no phone numbers.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Go West, Young Man, Go West!

Seriously, I can barely be bothered to club in Tampa anymore when nude girls, alcohol and lightly regulated fun can all be had under the same roof in any number of clubs in Pasco County. These clubs are about 45 minutes away and well worth the drive. Just do a little research with the tuscl map function on the clubs along the Rt 19 stretch and use Holiday as your midpoint.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you go 45 min west of Tampa dont you end up in the middle of the ocean?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Actually you would only end up about 40+ miles into the Gulf of Mexico. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I just spent two fun nights at Mons. If you want extras it won't happen but they have everything else. Lots of gorgeous women, full close up nudity, full contact dances and reasonable prices.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, that seems like a distinction without a difference.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Ok, ok. lol. That would be northwest to be specific and the drive is about 40 or so minutes all in. It just didn't sound as good as Go West!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Actually JS, in honor of your dedication to specificity, Monds doesn't have "everything else" since they don't serve alcohol either. ;) So no extras and no booze.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    If you like black girls, after-hours at Playpen is awesome...well, actually it's hit or miss. When it hits, it's awesome. When it misses...well, could be even better if you're more into the private/VIP scene. It doesn't really get started until well after 3 and it stays open until at least 6 (I've left at that time and it didn't look like it was closing soon).

I'm going myself in a couple weeks: while I plan on hitting my usual spots (2001 and Playpen), I'm going to venture out as well. Definitely want to see what the Pasco scene is like. Hoping they take well to darker shades of green.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've heard the Mons has declined. But still, I think it should be a bucket list club. Kind of like going to the Grand Canyon. There was a time if you liked tanned blondes that were 9's and 10's MV was the place to go
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Mons has not declined. I've been going for years snd the talent there is as good as ever. Rick is right about no alcohol if that's a big deal to you.
  • IRman
    10 years ago
    I agree with all the club advice above. I've gotten the impression from past visits to clubs in Pasco cty that extras are usually available.

Pink pony sometimes has 40+ dancers on weekend nights and despite the crowds that's when I've had my best "extra experiences" there.

If you're in that area of mons, PP and 2001 it may b worth trying ponytails although their selection of girls and extras vary greatly from week to week. But I have had "extra good" experiences there with very attractive girls recently.

I don't personally bother going to mons much anymore and I haven't been to playpen yet but the crowds in parking lot and in traffic waiting to turn in have scared me away thus far.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    I need Tampa/St. Pete advice................. and I need more info from you about your priorities/tastes/preferences before I give you any advice. Given your s/n, I'm guessing a handjob to completion would be your minimum expectations for a "good" club visit.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    For those of you that remember FONDL, I have a photo of him & his ATF sailing on Tampa Bay.

Note to JS69: Not in the middle of an ocean. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion