tuscl

Careful with dictation

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Gotta be careful dictating emails on the iPhone. I'm using the mic to dictate an email to my secretary. As I finish a cute young thing walk by and I almost unconsciously whisper a comment about her anatomy. Then when my finger is just a millimeter away from hitting send I read the last two words in the email I'm sending -- "nice tits." I was tempted to send it anyway but I don't need a sexual harassment claim.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm always careful when my dic is involved.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That could be a bad situation depending on how your secretary would take it
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    That's funny shit for sure. But I expected you to describe the tits that were so nice.

It's always a good idea to read everything you write before hitting the send button. Always.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's how they got that guy for murder. He said he killed 3 people while HBO was still recording him.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    If i had texted that to the secretary in my old office she would have died laughing.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Does your secretary know the sorts of places you go and about the things you do and the people you see?

Does she know about TUSCL and your handle?

How about your DS, does she know? Why not show it to her. Maybe you can get her to register and start posting.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Here's a similar incident. be careful letting the big head say what the little head feels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion