tuscl

Goodbye TUSCL

yankee428
New York
Contributors shouldn't have to pay for content. You can delete my login.

26 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I am confused. Has there been some change in policy? Will reviewers no longer receive four weeks of VIP for each review?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Maybe his VIP credits expired.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    ^Makes sense. He has more months on here than reviews and his last one was in August 2014.

Did he expect access for life simply because he posted 38 reviews since 2009? I think we all understand that access is earned on a piecemeal basis, which motivates contributors to keep providing fresh reviews. How hard is it to just write another review or even an article if he needs VIP access? I think Founder has been kind enough simply in giving us access for reviews and allowing us to bank VIP credits as far out as he does.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a damn Yankee to me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    If you are clubbing regularly how hard is it to post a review periodically? Anyone looking up club reviews, using that information to go clubbing and then not posting any reviews should need to pay. I am always hesitant to give out club information to members that have 0 reviews. I consider this site an information exchange site.
  • anthonyu
    10 years ago
    I'm too lazy to write reviews, so I just paid. It's pretty cheap - $90 for forever. You'd spend that much on a few dances.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    anthonyu - If you don't contribute and everybody else decided to do the same, what would there be to read? Don't expect me to give you any insider info.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Preach it Tired.....preach it Shadow!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently it's too much work for some to write a few lines for a review every month or so. If he club hopped and posted 4 reviews for four clubs in a single day or two, he wouldn't have to do it again for 4 months, I guess that's too much work for some. I always thought it was easy compared to regular work.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I have to say I'm confused too. I went to write a review this morning of a club I went to last night but the site either is not working in the rating section or it won't allow me to assign a rating. Without rating a club you can't review a club. So I'm stuck. I emailed founder but haven't heard back yet.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Good bye and Good luck
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    jestrite50 - Try again. I had no problem submitting one this afternoon. It's already been published.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    To be fair this site does have incredibly high editorial standards for published reviews. ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I paid for my membership, too. Considering I only get to club two or three times a year, getting reviews out on any regular basis is problematic.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, I tried it today but still doesn't work for me. Evidently founder thinks I do too many reviews but I am in a different strip club every night so I have opportunity to write a lot of reviews.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    I decided to pay when I realized at one point I had caught up with myself and was not going to be able to produce new material any time soon, yet knew I would want information before my next travels.

jestrite50, try a different browser or clearing your browser history/cookies to see if it's a system issue on your end.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Apparently juice had a system or tons of cash to have so many user names. Maybe he was a master of time and reviews and could just pop in all over the country making review after review. However he felt wronged if someone caught onto it and flagged a review. Messing with his system. Don't be like juice. get satellite tv.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Cheo_D
    It doesn't appear to be a system issue on my end. I tried logging in with my phone, my laptop, and my tablet, 3 different browsers, 3 different systems and it still doesn't work. Everything works but the rating section. However that has to work before a review can be submitted !
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    shadow posted: "If you don't contribute and everybody else decided to do the same, what would there be to read? Don't expect me to give you any insider info."
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************

Agreed 100%. I do appreciate those who purchase subscriptions, since tuscl has been a valuable resource to me over the years and those financial contributions help pays the bills and keep this site open. But tuscl is only as valuable as the intel it provides about strip clubs. I have almost 6 years of VIP banked now, so I could sit on my hands and not write a review until 2021, but I continue to add reviews when I visit new clubs or when something has changed with one I visit repeatedly. If I am going to these clubs anyway, I feel an obligation to share what I am seeing in the place from which I take so much.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I gave it a try....the rating doesn't work for me either.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Maybe try clearing cache and cookies. I just did an extra review. no problem.
    I did click on the rating part first and did not see any problem.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Motorhead
    Mine is working again. It started working again late this afternoon when I tried it.
    Try yours again now maybe it is fixed.
    Thank you Founder for fixing the problem. I can continue in my PL lifestyle now. Whew ! Didn't think I would make it !
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mine works too! Thanks.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Good Deal motorhead ! Glad yours is working too !
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Don't let the logout screen hit you in the butt...
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    From the the title, thought this was a suicide note. Glad that you're okay, OP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion