Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Marriage Vacation

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sounds like a grand idea

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

JS69,

If you have a problem which needs solving, of the marital nature, then instead of just talking about it, you can do something about it.

SJG

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Aren't you pretty much on one now, John? ; )

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Johns gone bye bye

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Best vacation of my life, but I it ought to be given how much I'm paying for it.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Maybe so, but where are postcards, John? That's all we've asked for and you still haven't sent any out! Geez! ; )

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yeah, John. I understand that you have promised DS that you wouldn't send out pictures. However, I have an idea! Send us the pictures and caption them with, "This is NOT my DS." All of us will be fooled by that. Including DS! Brilliant! ;-D

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I have agreed to show (not provide) pics with her face obscured at the next meet up that I am able to attend. That's as good as it's gonna get.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Butter face Huh?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Shadowcat, very funny. Actually she has the face of an angel (second best feature after her breasts). But I'm not a stripper boyfriend, so I don't have to share my toys.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

But you're supposed to show off your souvenirs! C'mon, John! Geez ; )

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement