tuscl

Am I missing some subtle nuances associated with the term ROB?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Monday, March 16, 2015 5:22 AM
JohnSmith69 used the term "ROB" to refer to some stripper named jerikson that used to post here! So I looked up the term in the glossary! It said "Rip Off Bitch - Stay away, stay far away from these dancers, unless you're a PL." Since PL means "pathetic loser" my question is why wouldn't you want to stay away from the jeriksons of the world even if you are a PL? Assuming that jerikson is a ROB of course! It doesn't make much sense to me as advice or as an ironic joke! What do you guys think?

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    About Jerikson or ROBs?
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I think it is common sense. But since naked women are involved...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think "unless you're a PL" is sarcastic humor. Basically it means that you should avoid ROBs unless your so stupid and pathetic that you don't even know what an ROB is. A ROB is like Ebola, only worse. Everyone wants to avoid ROBs, especially jerikson who is their queen. It's just that they can be hard to spot without experience.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    The sarcastic humor interpretation is certainly what I thought, but I just wanted to check if there was some brilliant in joke with respect to this jerikson woman!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    4gor, here is some background FYI in jerikson [view link] [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    So looking at this it looks like the jerikson is a ROB stripper line is just a JohnSmith69 insult for a guy! Brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No. Jerikson is a stripperweb dancer. As if additional evidence were needed, a couple months ago I offered to meet jerikson in a local club and let his/her sexual identity speak for itself. In response, she had another emotional breakdown and stopped posting. She will likely be back in a while, she usually is, after she hopes people have forgotten her true identity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion