tuscl

Inexpensive Detroit Hypothetical

Saturday, March 14, 2015 8:24 PM
Bored tonight so was considering this hypothetical: Let's say you're in Detroit and would like to go to a club and leave happy for as cheap as humanly possible. You're willing to go to either Bogart's or Henry VIII, are willing to settle for manual stimulation, and are willing to settle for the bottom of the bottom-tiered girls. My buddy says you couldn't find what you wanted for lower than 80, while I think you might be able to get away with it for 50. Any thoughts?

5 comments

• dtek
    9 years ago
    You can jerk off in a men's room stall for the cost of the cover charge (if any). You *did* say "go to a club and leave happy for as cheap as humanly possible." ;)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My thought is that $50 could get you a HJ at those clubs but I would have a better time putting the money in a 401-K.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I would call Shadowbrat.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've heard that it's possible to get something for $50 at a Bogart of Henry's type place. But I'd think it would be kind of difficult. The dancer would have had to be drunk, high, rent due, etc or just plain desperate. But I suppose it is possible...
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I was at BTs dearborn last weekend and a dancer was talking about how a guy tried to get her to do full service for 70. She had not made any money that night and it was getting late, I bet if they could have agreed on just a BJ she would have done it for 70, but at BTs that's 90 since you have to pay a 20 VIP entrance fee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion