Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I figured it out! e day is brilliant!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

On the pi day thread we discussed the ultimate test of being a player - picking up a hooker for free sex by quoting cool facts about pi! But there is no equivalent day for e! Sucks because picking up a hooker for free sex with weird facts about e is even more brilliant than using pi!

So I suggest The 19th of July! Because 19/7 is a good rational approximation to e!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And then you can have a second pi day on the 22nd! Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

How do you use pI to figure mass of boobies? Teach us brilliant one!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I call my dick "e" because it's irrational and a natural log.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wake me up when it's pie day

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement