tuscl

Florida Unofficial Dress Code

Von1010
Minnesota
I live up north, but I'm traveling to Florida for business next week.

Up here, it's a bit uncool to wear shorts to a club, but the higher temps in Tampa will tempt me to wear shorts, especially during the late afternoon when I'm free to relax.

Should I go with my gut and wear pants, or can I stop by the hotel and change after my meetings? Or are the clubs air conditioned enough that pants are fine?

Thanks much. I don't discuss much, but I try to post reviews for my local clubs, and when I travel.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't know about Florida but I live in the South. South Carolina. I prefer to be as comfortable as possible in hot weather. I always wear shorts in the summer, and whenever it gets warm. I would check if there are any dress codes like business casual or shirts with collars. Shorts can be ok as business casual. It was in the 80's here yesterday.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Shorts are my standard attire in S FL SC even in the winter. I'd guess Tampa is the same.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Wear shorts. They don't have any standards or civilization in Floridah.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I don't see them often in clubs. Some clubs keep it very cool inside and they might get uncomfortable, temperature wise.

If you do wear them, make sure you wear sandals and white socks as well.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I don't know fella,ask Darwin.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    Shorts are no problem at any club in Tampa. Most clubs run the a/c on the colder side but I've never been uncomfortable due to shorts. Have fun.
  • ArtCollege
    10 years ago
    In my experience, good clubs keep the temperature comfortable for naked women. Shorts are good. And then there's the easy access thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Strips clubs are about one thing - $$$ - not what you look like or what you wear.

If you wanna wear shorts; go ahead and wear them – I would just keep a pair of slacks in the car just in case the particular club does not allow them but IME most do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion